Mr Trump - All discussion here

Can you really not see the difference between what my links show and what yours show?

He's not incorrect, though.

Your link talks about hate crime in general, which can be (and is) aimed at Trump's supporters too. Also, from your link:

"... no link has been proven between the election and the increase. "

No, I'm saying it would be good to know what happened before the drink was thrown. Getting the full picture.

Do you think it's likely there's more video that would show what happened before the drink was thrown?

Maybe there was something going on before.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/witnesses-say-teens-viral-maga-hat-video-joking-lynching-black-people-whataburger-attack/

For what it's worth, and this will hopefully be my last post in this thread, I do think people should release any hatred they have for Mr Trump as it can't be good for their own mental state of mind.

It does seem like a massive obsession with 99 percent of people.

For what it's worth, and this will hopefully be my last post in this thread, I do think people should release any hatred they have for Mr Trump as it can't be good for their own mental state of mind.

It does seem like a massive obsession with 99 percent of people.

I doubt it, you seem so obsessed with Trump that it's affecting your state of mind.