Mr Trump - All discussion here

It seems a lot of people in the U.S love being lied to by a pussy grabbing child snatcher.

Would that be the majority that your bleating about, I can’t appear to be able to find any criminal charges relative to your accusations. :confused:

Would that be the majority that your bleating about, I can’t appear to be able to find any criminal charges relative to your accusations. :confused:

It's really odd to me that you seek to try and defend a deeply corrupt, immoral and dangerous man simply upon the grounds that he hasn't been charged with any crimes.

Who said owt about criminal charges? Fact is he said he likes grabbing pussy and snatching kids from their parents. Why do you like him?

Strange that so many voted for him isn’t it? :rolleyes:

I do find it strange that a hated person can be voted in to lead his country and yet over here ,the lovely , sainted one , cant get a look in

A: its a big country

B: i didnt say more hated him than voted for him, obviously theres far more idiots over there

C: But it does seem theres more hate him over there than you might think, just have a mooch online on the subject.

D: theres plenty on here who veer to the right who will support him no matter what he does

I also see his "mates" Russia have sided with their other mates China and added tariffs to US goods in retaliation for todays Chinese goods tariffs

It's really odd to me that you seek to try and defend a deeply corrupt, immoral and dangerous man simply upon the grounds that he hasn't been charged with any crimes.

In YOUR opinion old boy. Not everyone buys into the lefts fluffy bunny view of the world.

my view is Trump is a breath of fresh air. A politician who says what he thinks and isnt worried about upsetting people who dont share his views. Wish there was more like him.

Where did I seek to defend him? You need to read up on on your law, black folk were lynched for unproven rape in the USA without any charges being brought against them, was that OK?

In YOUR opinion old boy. Not everyone buys into the lefts fluffy bunny view of the world.

my view is Trump is a breath of fresh air. A politician who says what he thinks and isnt worried about upsetting people who dont share his views. Wish there was more like him.

He's obviously led a sheltered life, where I grew up if you went around gobbling off not worried about upsetting people you'd have a flat nose and a few teeth.

Edited by Mister Gee