Mr Trump - All discussion here

How much have you chipped in?

£0.00 I'm saving my money for tomorrow. England to win.

I've actually done quite well during the competition. Had Belgium to beat Brazil with at least 3 goals in the game tonight. 6/1 only had a fiver on though.

Edited by ScripTed

I honestly feel we will have our own Trump soon. Not as Prime Minister but as an influential figure. Dan Hodges was saying the other day that Farage is going to stand for the DUP as an MP. That will be interesting. Love him or loathe him PMQs will be fun.

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 22:14 ----------

The revenge balloon is inflating as we speak....

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london/comments/?

Trump, Dan Hodges, Farage and the DUP. We're getting an idea about your script Ted.

Trump, Dan Hodges, Farage and the DUP. We're getting an idea about your script Ted.

Dan Hodges is a Labour man. Maybe not everyone's favourite Labour man, but he is.

I like anyone who's entertaining.... even George Galloway and Putin...:suspect:

what about the krankies?

They're not politicians. They are hilarious comedic actors. Oh, they are politicians after all.

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 22:57 ----------

Trump, Farage and the DUP?

Interesting is a better word. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to the likes of my former MP Nick Clegg.

I honestly feel we will have our own Trump soon. Not as Prime Minister but as an influential figure. Dan Hodges was saying the other day that Farage is going to stand for the DUP as an MP. That will be interesting. Love him or loathe him PMQs will be fun.

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 22:14 ----------

The revenge balloon is inflating as we speak....

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london/comments/?

He's never managed to win a cherry picked seat with a huge amount of publicity, who in their right mind thinks he'll win the next time.

They're not politicians. They are hilarious comedic actors. Oh, they are politicians after all.

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 22:57 ----------

Interesting is a better word. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to the likes of my former MP Nick Clegg.

I suspect every crypto Fascist would do the same to extend their cause.

He's never managed to win a cherry picked seat with a huge amount of publicity, who in their right mind thinks he'll win the next time.

All bets are off now Brexit looks like failing. Farage will rise like a Pheonix from the flames. There will be an AfD type party established in the next few years. It may be a revitalised UKIP....

We're in for some very interesting times.

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 23:21 ----------

I suspect every crypto Fascist would do the same to extend their cause.

I don't know what one of those is so I'll just take it as an insult. Thanks.

All bets are off now Brexit looks like failing. Farage will rise like a Pheonix from the flames. There will be an AfD type party established in the next few years. It may be a revitalised UKIP....

We're in for some very interesting times.

Brains didn't tell you that, the history of right wing groups did, no ****, its always happened