Mr Trump - All discussion here

I'm no great fan of Bush - my point (and you know it) was that as least Bush had a degree of dignity and could speak in a Presidential fashion - whereas tiny hands has all the dignity and social graces of a particularly self obsessed toddler.

Mocking someone for his appearance feature that isn't in his control at all? Classic Hateful Hypocrite Halibut.

Trump makes Dubya look like a Pulitzer prize winner. It's all relative.

---------- Post added 08-07-2018 at 16:14 ----------

Mocking someone for his appearance feature that isn't in his control at all? Classic Hateful Hypocrite Halibut.

But your guy Trump is much, much worse on that score wouldn't you say?

Shall we do a comparison of Halibut's attacks on someone's appearance, and Trumps? Over the last 5 years say?

Who's the hateful one here, by your own measure?

I'm no great fan of Bush - my point (and you know it) was that as least Bush had a degree of dignity and could speak in a Presidential fashion - whereas tiny hands has all the dignity and social graces of a particularly self obsessed toddler.

I'm not sure I want to debate with someone who throws abuse about as an argument but I'll try.

Bush was responsible for the deaths of millions. He helped create ISIS. He helped create the migrant crisis. He also ramped up aggression against Russia.

Trump wants to build a wall to stop illegal immigrants, make it harder for terrorists to enter the USA, make peace with N. Korea and Russia and create jobs for Americans.

All this hysteria is the result of him making a crude comment years before he even dreamt of becoming President.

I'm not sure I want to debate with someone who throws abuse about as an argument but I'll try.

Bush was responsible for the deaths of millions. He helped create ISIS. He helped create the migrant crisis. He also ramped up aggression against Russia.

Trump wants to build a wall to stop illegal immigrants, make it harder for terrorists to enter the USA, make peace with N. Korea and Russia and create jobs for Americans.

All this hysteria is the result of him making a crude comment years before he even dreamt of becoming President.

He's morally degenerate, as are those who seek to defend him.

P.S. How do you frame his endorsement of white supremacists?

Edited by Halibut

Trump makes Dubya look like a Pulitzer prize winner. It's all relative.

---------- Post added 08-07-2018 at 16:14 ----------

But your guy Trump is much, much worse on that score wouldn't you say?

Shall we do a comparison of Halibut's attacks on someone's appearance, and Trumps? Over the last 5 years say?

Who's the hateful one here, by your own measure?

Pathetic whataboutism.

---------- Post added 08-07-2018 at 15:30 ----------

He's morally degenerate, as are those who seek to defend him.

So far it seems you're the morally degenerate one. You didn't hesitate to mock his appearance.

Pathetic whataboutism.

---------- Post added 08-07-2018 at 15:30 ----------

So far it seems you're the morally degenerate one. You didn't hesitate to mock his appearance.

Which one of us endorses white supremacists? Is it me or Mr Trump?