Mr Trump - All discussion here

Your idol is also screwing over the poor to line his own pockets and those of the ultra wealthy; presumably you approve.

I find it difficult how anyone can see the man in any form of positive light...he’s actually an utter bore..complete yawn material. His vocal delivery is weak, as well as his slow lumbering arrogant physical approach, he’s repetitive and lacks ANY form of sincerity. I’m english and I find him a total embarassament ( and probably the most dangerous man on the planet) god knows how bright, intelligent forward thinking Americans feel...

Edited by Andbreathe

The train crashed because it was doing 80MPH on a bend with a 30MPH speed limit. No amount of infrastructure spending would stop that. There's also this from that article:

I didnt suggest the accident had anything to do with Americas infrastructure. My point was that whilst they waste 7 trillion on waging wars in other parts of the globe they should really get their own house in order and fix their s***.

---------- Post added 19-12-2017 at 16:47 ----------

I find it difficult how anyone can see the man in any form of positive light...he’s actually an utter bore..complete yawn material. His vocal delivery is weak, as well as his slow lumbering arrogant physical approach, he’s repetitive and lacks ANY form of sincerity. I’m english and I find him a total embarassament ( and probably the most dangerous man on the planet) god knows how bright, intelligent forward thinking Americans feel...

They had the chance to vote someone else in. They only have themselves to blame.

---------- Post added 19-12-2017 at 16:52 ----------

What do you think of his policy of screwing the poor to make the rich richer?

No different to the vast majority of other politicians including his predecessor.

Anyone who is naive enough to think that politicians have the poors best interest at heart are, well naive.

No different to the vast majority of other politicians including his predecessor.

Anyone who is naive enough to think that politicians have the poors best interest at heart are, well naive.

Interesting; how do you characterise people who refuse to condemn his long history of mysogynistic speech and behaviour?

Interesting; how do you characterise people who refuse to condemn his long history of mysogynistic speech and behaviour?

Im still waiting to see this long term history of misogynistic speech and behaviour. Other than the grabbing her by the pussy remark of course.

Ive said this before and I will say it again, just for clarity.

I dont like the man that much, I dont think he will be a good POTUS. But look at the alternative. America dodged a bullet when Clinton didnt get the top job. Or do you think she would have been better?

As voters?

It is as Dimple says, the USA did dodge the Hillary Clinton bullet.

Hopefully the Law Of Unintended Consequences is now in play. Trump will see out his 4 years of PR chaos, social division and economic stagnation and the deplorables which includes the regressive liberal voters will say never again and make it so. Sometimes you just got to go through the pain.

They had the chance to vote someone else in. They only have themselves to blame.

That was my point...those that voted the orange beacon are simply quite thick..as are those that find him favourable.to the likes of any of the candidates...it would seem that the thick and ignorant outweighed the more intelligent.