Mr Trump - All discussion here

Then embelishes it with a lie about predicting Brexit while cutting the ribbon on his golf course (after the referendum had taken place) :hihi:

Yes, that made me smile when I saw him mention it.

Because about two months after the referendum while still a candidate, he was asked about Brexit and said "Oh yes, that was happening when I was opening my golf course and I had to ask my people what it was all about. Something to do with Europe, I think".

So two months after the referendum he admitted that he had no idea what it was about. Two years after the referendum he is now claiming that he predicted the result.

Unfortunately, most of the people that he wants to appeal to are too dumb to know or care whether his is telling the truth.

You wish! 200,000 people, looks pretty rammed. On every news website, TV channel and newspaper worldwide.

No sign of this "flop" you mention :suspect:

People are probably describing it as a "Flop" because it will achieve sweet F.A.

Remember when we still went to war with Iraq despite the protests against Blair/Bush?

So that makes it ok then? your bias is showing.

Either you didn't fully understand what you read or you're being intentionally obtuse - my comment was in answer to the question why were the protests against the other leaders mentioned less prominently than the ones against Trump. It's mainly because he's the president of the USA.

Edited by Halibut

Just watching Look North ,and they are live in Sheffield where the usual suspects are protesting. Id fetch the water cannons out . These people would protest about the opening of a paper bag .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you supporting those clowns who were protesting about little Tommy Robinson being jailed for contempt of court? :hihi: