Mr Trump - All discussion here

"#Walkaway" is gaining momentum in the US, and understandably so; people, including black people too, are being turned off by the swivel eyed hatred from the left, towards not just the far right, but normal people everyday people that are perhaps just slightly to the right of Ghandi.

Doesn't make Trump any less of a tosser though does it?

"#Walkaway" is gaining momentum in the US, and understandably so; people, including black people too, are being turned off by the swivel eyed hatred from the left, towards not just the far right, but normal people everyday people that are perhaps just slightly to the right of Ghandi. They don't look upon white heterosexual males as toxic, they think managing immigration perhaps is a sensible thing to do and so they are leaving the Democratic party and the Black Lives Matter movement in droves. Good on them.

Evening Moon the loon, I hope you're not going to accuse me of being homophobic this evening?

You Conveniently left out all obama's failings.

I didn't mention Obama's failings, you did, but since you did I'm happy to say I'm not pleased with everything Obama did but no-one can deny that on the economy and getting the US back on it's feet he did an outstanding job.

Trump hasn't done anything to diminish that, so little infact that he spends more time taking the credit for Obamas legacy than actually doing anything himself. He's way behind in getting "stuff" done.

Again. mass virtue signalling. Don't get annoyed that you agreed with them and now disagree because it's Trump.

Again, only you think I agree with everything Obama did, because it's the only way you have anything to say!

You don't actually have any idea what I think (of course)!.

It's all the losing you are currently having.

The "losing I am having" ? In english, what are you on about?

You lost your cool.. obvs, dunno about anything else :roll:

I'm sure you were out protesting somewhere when Obama was killing people with drones. :hihi:

I don't do protests, but then when they do happen I don't spend my time "pretending" they're a huge flop when clearly they're a massive success ;)

Evening Moon the loon, I hope you're not going to accuse me of being homophobic this evening?

Clearly you find the notion of a male (Hackey Lad) remarking on ladies attire as funny and something to mock him for, or to use against him, presumably because you find that "limp wristed" or "puffy". Attitudes straight out of the 1970's.

You also insinuated I was a paedophile. Quite an unpleasant character really aren't you?

Edited by The Moon

"#Walkaway" is gaining momentum in the US...

You wish, but really it isn't going viral anywhere but in conservative media.

It isn't *actually* happening in real life, it's just another thing for gullible people to be tricked by:

I'm afraid you got duped :(

Edited by Magilla

Clearly you find the notion of a male (Hackey Lad) remarking on ladies attire as funny and something to mock him for, or to use against him, presumably because you find that "limp wristed" or "puffy". Attitudes straight out of the 1970's.

You also insinuated I was a paedophile. Quite an unpleasant character really aren't you?

Give over Honkey Tonks, you are awful but I do like you!