Mr Trump - All discussion here

By your logic "Top Cats Hat" then no one can have a private conversation anymore. He said mean things in a private conversation.

You brought Jimmy Saville up. I have to say I have no idea how paedophilia got brought into it. If that's what's on your mind then so be it.

I've never got this whole 'private conversation' thing.

Surely if somebody says something then they have said it. Why is it different if it was said in private? It was still said.

I brought Jimmy Saville up just after I'd mentioned Trump has made inappropriate sexual comments about both of his daughters one of which was underage at the time. He also was heard making a sexual comment about the underage daughter of one of his New York business colleagues. If someone has a taste for underage girls, is very rich and powerful and has no morals then what is stopping them doing what they like? It's not unheard of, is it?

Remember, the Russian government has secretly filmed video of Trump engaging in 'watersports' with two prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room. What else do they have?

The point I'm making is that if verifiable evidence emerges showing that Trump has engaged in child sexual abuse, will you just laugh it off as fake news or say 'well he's just a bloke with needs. Look at all the good things he's done.' When Saville's crimes first came to light they were 'ignored' by both the press and the police for pretty much the same reasons. "Look at all his charity work." "Stoke Mandeville will have to close if he goes to jail!".

Hence the Saville comment.

I've never got this whole 'private conversation' thing.

Surely if somebody says something then they have said it. Why is it different if it was said in private? It was still said.

I brought Jimmy Saville up just after I'd mentioned Trump has made inappropriate sexual comments about both of his daughters one of which was underage at the time. He also was heard making a sexual comment about the underage daughter of one of his New York business colleagues. If someone has a taste for underage girls, is very rich and powerful and has no morals then what is stopping them doing what they like? It's not unheard of, is it?

Remember, the Russian government has secretly filmed video of Trump engaging in 'watersports' with two prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room. What else do they have?

The point I'm making is that if verifiable evidence emerges showing that Trump has engaged in child sexual abuse, will you just laugh it off as fake news or say 'well he's just a bloke with needs. Look at all the good things he's done.' When Saville's crimes first came to light they were 'ignored' by both the press and the police for pretty much the same reasons. "Look at all his charity work." "Stoke Mandeville will have to close if he goes to jail!".

Hence the Saville comment.

Have the Russians really got such a video ?

You wish, but really it isn't going viral anywhere but in conservative media.

It isn't *actually* happening in real life, it's just another thing for gullible people to be tricked by:

I'm afraid you got duped :(

Nope, its definitely a thing.

You are the ones trying to dupe people.

Nope, its definitely a thing.

It is, for conservatives. It's not really happening in real life, no one is walking away from the Democratic party just because Breitbart said they were.

U-Tube video... lol, fail. Could you be more naive :hihi:

You are the ones trying to dupe people.

Like Miss Vargoros? Hey, maybe she really did get rich from penny stocks :?

I'm afraid it's been thoroughly debunked:-

https://arcdigital.media/pro-trump-russian-linked-twitter-accounts-are-posing-as-ex-democrats-in-new-astroturfed-movement-20359c1906d3

http://sierramadretattler.blogspot.com/2018/07/russian-origins-of-walk-away-movement.html

Here's some more examples of you being duped:-

.. and it doesn't take much to find lots lots more.

The other slightly awkward truth is *if* these people are "walking away" based on anything they've actually said, they certainly wouldn't be walking into Trumps or the GOPs arms!

Oh dear :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

It is, for conservatives. It's not really happening in real life, no one is walking away from the Democratic party just because Breitbart said they were.

U-Tube video... lol, fail.

Find a link to any reputable source backing up anything you say, bet you can't.

Like Miss Vargoros? Hey, maybe she really did get rich from penny stocks :?

I'm afraid it's been thoroughly debunked:-

https://arcdigital.media/pro-trump-russian-linked-twitter-accounts-are-posing-as-ex-democrats-in-new-astroturfed-movement-20359c1906d3

Here's some more examples of you being duped:-

.. and it doesn't take much to find lots more.

The other slightly awkward truth is *if* these people are "walking away" based on anything they've actually said, they certainly wouldn't be walking into Trumps or the GOPs arms!

Oh dear :hihi:

What a strange person you are, "youtube video, lol fail". So a man posting his reasons for why he's no longer buying in to the nonsense any longer is to be dismissed because he uploaded it to probably the most popular website in the world?? :confused: and you think you're debunking it with links to the-obviously-more-credible-than-YouTube Twitter?? :rolleyes:

What a strange person you are, "youtube video, lol fail". So a man posting his reasons for why he's no longer buying in to the nonsense any longer is to be dismissed because he uploaded it to probably the most popular website in the world?? :confused:

I could make the same video and put it on uTube, doesn't mean its real.

and you think you're debunking it with links to the-obviously-more-credible-than-YouTube Twitter?? :rolleyes:

You mean 2 seperate and in-depth analyses of exactly where the movement started ....... Russia ;)

I'm afraid you've been duped into being the agent of a foreign power.... unless you're Russian, I suppose :?

The really concerning thing is that it was so easy to find out what it was all about and that it's a scam, a marketing campaign designed to influence the midterms.

How could you possibly be fooled by it?

Conservatives *must* be really worried if they've had to resort to this :?