Mr Trump - All discussion here

I could make the same video and put it on uTube, doesn't mean its real.

You mean 2 seperate and in-depth analyses of exactly where the movement started ....... Russia ;)

I'm afraid you've been duped into being the agent of a foreign power.... unless you're Russian, I suppose :?

The really concerning thing is that it was so easy to find out what it was all about and that it's a scam, a marketing campaign designed to influence the midterms.

How could you possibly be fooled by it?

Conservatives *must* be really worried if they've had to resort to this :?

So every word you say and link you put up is real . Anyone posts opposite ,its false ?

Have the Russians really got such a video ?

Yes and it's been seen by a number of western journalists. It's from over 10 years ago when Trump was just another mega-rich businessman getting his rocks off in Moscow but the canny Russians are keeping it back until Trump is no longer useful to them.

More damaging than a few cheap sex videos is the fact that when Trump was in the doo doo financially in the mid 90s he went to Russian oligarchs to bail him out and we still don't know what deal was done in exchange.

That is the real hold the Russians have over him!

Not a Trump fan myself, but you got to give it to the guy, he has a knack of upstaging and outsmarting most other Western leaders, and they are so politically correct, that they don't know how to respond. He is tying them all in knots lol. That's show business folks.

So every word you say and link you put up is real . Anyone posts opposite ,its false ?

Come on, just look at the narrative it's ludicrous, it doesn't make sense.

Anyone with an ounce of critical thought can see this is a scam within 10 minutes.

Hey... if you want to believe it, feel free. ;)

Edited by Magilla

Not a Trump fan myself, but you got to give it to the guy, he has a knack of upstaging and outsmarting most other Western leaders, and they are so politically correct, that they don't know how to respond. He is tying them all in knots lol. That's show business folks.

No, they are by and large too dignified and diplomatic to lower themselves to his level. Remember, there is a good chance that this guy will end up in jail. Let's see how well he will outsmart and upstage his fellow prisoners when he no longer has the protection of his billions.

It’s just a pity that Hillary Clinton didn’t have access to the in depth knowledge of everything Trump, that certain formers appear to be privi to at the time of the last presidential election. After all she is only the ex First Lady to a two term president, along with having been Secretary of State to Barack Obama, what would she know? :rolleyes: