Mr Trump - All discussion here

Many of the Trump protestors don't seem too bothered about other more basic issues, there was not one banner on any of the demos about his tax cuts or welfare cuts, it is all identity politics.

I think you'll find not many of those protesting either pay tax or claim welfare in the US.

Anyway, who on earth are you to say what people should or shouldn't be protesting about?

Anyway, who on earth are you to say what people should or shouldn't be protesting about?

1. He didn't say they should/should not be protesting.

2. Who on earth are these people who say that all people supporting Trump are unintelligent? :)

---------- Post added 17-07-2018 at 19:52 ----------

This is nonsensical...a bit like saying you're ambivalent towards racism. If you're not critical of some of Trump's talk/actions/deeds then you are supportive of him.

One can be critical of some of his talk/action/deeds and support some other of his talk/action/deeds, therefore ambivalent. What's nonsensical about that?

---------- Post added 17-07-2018 at 19:57 ----------

Further evidence - as if it were needed - that Trump is an idiot and a dangerous one.

He sides with Putin rather than the US security services and describes the EU as a foe.

I can't really imagine where or when this lunacy will end, but I'm pretty sure it will end badly.

Lots of people in the UK would describe the EU as a foe. Are they all idiots?

Easy, go to Breitbart and read the comments. They're fully in lockstep and spinning it as if only Democrats are upset. Entirely detached from reality.

The irony that they're at least if not more fundamental than any terror organisation is completely lost on them I'm afraid.

The 'PM' programme on R4, today < https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b9v6n2 > played some calls from Trump supporters into four US radio stations, including @ 41:06, a woman saying: "I want to thank the Russians for interferring with our elections to stop Hilary Clinton becoming President..."

The 'PM' programme on R4, today < https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b9v6n2 > played some calls from Trump supporters into four US radio stations, including @ 41:06, a woman saying: "I want to thank the Russians for interferring with our elections to stop Hilary Clinton becoming President..."

Oh aye, they *love* Putin, particularly all the anti-gay homophobia. Patriots apparently :loopy:

Unfortunately this is what happens when you watch Fox:-

http://www.businessinsider.com/extended-exposure-to-fox-news-may-be-detrimental-to-your-intelligence-2010-12?IR=T

So the more you watch, the less you know. Or to be precise, the more you think you know that is actually false.

People say it like it's a joke, but it's actually measurable!

Edited by Magilla

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44864739

US President Donald Trump has said he accepts US intelligence agencies' conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election - despite declining to do so just a day ago.

He said he had misspoken on Monday and had meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that meddled.

What a complete tool :roll:

So to put the record straight Trump has said that he inadvertently got a key word wrong.

He used the word would instead of wouldn’t in relation to possible Russian meddling in US elections.

Once again he just doesn’t care how much BS he can shovel to the public.

Putin must be laughing his socks off.