Mr Trump - All discussion here

Lol, half of Americans, my a$$.

What's wrong with your a$$? You can get a cream for that. They sell it over on Breitbart! :hihi:

There's a reason *republicans* don't want another meeting with Putin... wonder why that might be? :suspect:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/397976-senate-gop-attempts-to-wave-trump-off-second-putin-summit

---------- Post added 20-07-2018 at 21:20 ----------

What he did before he became President is irrelevant. Clinton was screwing around with a white house intern when he WAS President.and nothing came of it other than a red face and a fuming wife.::mad:

Well he did have to face impeachment, Trump would implode if he had to.

Trump certainly seems pretty upset about it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-i-cant-believe-michael-would-do-this-with-me?ref=home

Edited by Magilla

There's no loyalty among people like that and I bet that as we speak, Michael Cohen is cutting a deal with Feds in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

Absolutely! He's already made a point of saying he's going to be looking after number one when push comes to shove.

You don't say that if you have nothing to hide.

Trump now threatening Iran.

He obviously hasn't been told that Russia is a big, big ally of Iran.

He likes to chuck somebody else’s weight around for an ex military college man who secured 5 draft exemptions at the time of the war in Vietnam