Mr Trump - All discussion here

Well, he was still democratically elected.

never said he wasnt.

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 19:43 ----------

Don't you mean on the internet :)

no, on the planet, twitter just happens to be his mouthpiece for getting his hatred and bile out there

Well, he was still democratically elected.

With fewer votes than Hillary[1]. Trump's only popular with a minority of the US population.

[1] Yes, I know that's their system. I was just drawing attention to the fact that him winning the election isn't evidence that the majority of the US population support him.

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 20:34 ----------

Just think how much better it would have been if everyone pulled together, bit like Brexit and the remoaners holding it back,

https://nypost.com/2017/11/04/wage-growth-proves-trump-delivers-on-his-promise-to-americans/

US stocks have gone up because Trump promised more government spending and tax cuts for corporations and the rich - guess where the money is coming from for that! It's easy to boost the economy in the short term by borrowing lots of money but it's not so good for the long term.

never said he wasnt.

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 19:43 ----------

no, on the planet, twitter just happens to be his mouthpiece for getting his hatred and bile out there

I don't know much about twitter , I was thinking about all the Americans you speak to Online

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 21:18 ----------

With fewer votes than Hillary[1]. Trump's only popular with a minority of the US population.

[1] Yes, I know that's their system. I was just drawing attention to the fact that him winning the election isn't evidence that the majority of the US population support him.

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 20:34 ----------

US stocks have gone up because Trump promised more government spending and tax cuts for corporations and the rich - guess where the money is coming from for that! It's easy to boost the economy in the short term by borrowing lots of money but it's not so good for the long term.

Tell that to the Labour voters

Tell that to the Labour voters

Paying back borrowing is something Labour voters should consider but to be fair to Labour, they don't cut taxes at the same time as increasing spending as Trump is doing. So in a very real sense, Trump policies are even less fiscally responsible than the Labour party who's policies you are so keen to deride.

You do realise we are getting a very one-sided view of Trump via our media.

Now I don't know how good or bad a president he is, but he is popular in America, so maybe they know something we don't.

You have the weirdest political views ever.

A) we do not have a one sided view, the man is a liar and an idiot which is easily proved just by looking at his Twitter account. There's no need for any media interpretation.

B) he has the lowest approval rating of any president in their first year. So no he isn't wildly popular, only with idiots, racists and big business is he popular.

You have the weirdest political views ever.

A) we do not have a one sided view, the man is a liar and an idiot which is easily proved just by looking at his Twitter account. There's no need for any media interpretation.

B) he has the lowest approval rating of any president in their first year. So no he isn't wildly popular, only with idiots, racists and big business is he popular.

Not a fan of Trump at all, but you are way off when you say he is an idiot. He knows exactly what he is doing, whether that be for better or for worse, only time will tell.

Not a fan of Trump at all, but you are way off when you say he is an idiot. He knows exactly what he is doing, whether that be for better or for worse, only time will tell.

Ok I kind of agree, whoever is behind him is definitely not an idiot but Trump can't spell, he can't finish a sentence in a coherent manner, he can't drink a bottle of water properly, so I'm going to stick with idiot.

It's definitely going to be for the worse for poor/middle class Americans.

Just think how much better it would have been if everyone pulled together, bit like Brexit and the remoaners holding it back,

https://nypost.com/2017/11/04/wage-growth-proves-trump-delivers-on-his-promise-to-americans/

indeed, all the millions who would have been left without access to health care should have willingly given it up for the "greater good" of making the rich even more rich just like brexit is intended too.

You do realise we are getting a very one-sided view of Trump via our media.

Now I don't know how good or bad a president he is, but he is popular in America, so maybe they know something we don't.

He has been consistently the least popular president at every stage so far by every measure.