Mr Trump - All discussion here

No, he doesn't. Do you accept or not accept that Mr Trump is a habitual liar on a grand scale?

Do you accept that all politicians lie almost all the time? An honest politician is like a rocking horse turd.

Trumps predecessor was no different

Do you accept that all politicians lie almost all the time? An honest politician is like a rocking horse turd.

Trumps predecessor was no different

oh come on stop making excuses and passing the book, lying is part and parcel of politricks...but..theres not one decent honest bone in the mans body, thats the difference

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 16:20 ----------

I think Trump just wants to leave a legacy and his name immortalised, reminds me a bit of the James Bond villain Elliot Carver with all the fake news.

yup he loves himself so much, he needs to be gloryfied and held up as a fine human being, when infact he isnt, he is scum, of the highest order

oh come on stop making excuses and passing the book, lying is part and parcel of politricks...but..theres not one decent honest bone in the mans body, thats the difference

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 16:20 ----------

yup he loves himself so much, he needs to be gloryfied and held up as a fine human being, when infact he isnt, he is scum, of the highest order

not all people think hes the scum you say he is???? in fact a great number think the total opposite thats why hes president:wave:

You're proof for that sweeping statement is?

almost everything hes done and said while president, hes offensive, dangerous, hes a compulsive liar, carry on pretending to be thick if you like, it only shows you dont have a proper excuse for him. :roll:

yeah suckers and idiots, just like those that voted brexit here ;)

is that right??:hihi: in your informed opinion? my my we have a world economist amongst us:roll:

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 17:31 ----------

Try the fact that he's a compulsive liar...

really???? which lies would they be