Mr Trump - All discussion here

Filled up our ships for free? No. Sold us more stuff. A US navy fleet might have been a help, particularly to HMS Sheffield. Next time the Americans come calling for help in some ill thought invasion why don't we sell them some missiles and give them some maps.

Tony Blair should've thought about that good idea

You've never said you like him, but you constantly leap to his defence; why do you do that?

So you are admitting that you are wrong then?

Fair enough.

I dont constantly leap to his defense. My views on the man are simple. He was the better option of the two presidential candidates. Thats it. Nothing more.

Americas alternative was Clinton. That rape apologist, lying piece of filth would have been a far worse POTUS than Trump could ever be.

I have no love for Donald Trump but I prefer to judge him on his actions (or inaction's) and not the reasons the mainstream media tells me to judge him on.

All I hope is that he is a better Pres than the last Joker to hold the office. Now he was a lying piece of crap if ever there was one.

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 22:53 ----------

I'm waiting for you to get off the fence and speak your mind.

Im not on the fence. Ive made my feelings about Trump clear before on other threads. Ive now reiterated them in my last post.

Have you been on the wacky baccy hackey?

Points awarded for rhyming :thumbsup: You know exactly the point I was making

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 22:55 ----------

So you are admitting that you are wrong then?

Fair enough.

I dont constantly leap to his defense. My views on the man are simple. He was the better option of the two presidential candidates. Thats it. Nothing more.

Americas alternative was Clinton. That rape apologist, lying piece of filth would have been a far worse POTUS than Trump could ever be.

I have no love for Donald Trump but I prefer to judge him on his actions (or inaction's) and not the reasons the mainstream media tells me to judge him on.

All I hope is that he is a better Pres than the last Joker to hold the office. Now he was a lying piece of crap if ever there was one.

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 22:53 ----------

Im not on the fence. Ive made my feelings about Trump clear before on other threads. Ive now reiterated them in my last post.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: