Mr Trump - All discussion here

We have no need to call Mr Trump on gum crime in America.  The stabbings in this country has become an epidemic.  Not only in London but in other parts of the city. 

Police numbers could have something to do with it,  but something has changed in this country, but the government says they are going to tackle the problem. I don’t think they know how to.

Edited by hauxwell

39 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

We have no need to call Mr Trump on gum crime in America.  The stabbings in this country has become an epidemic.  Not only in London but in other parts of the city. 

Police numbers could have something to do with it,  but something has changed in this country, but the government says they are going to tackle the problem. I don’t think they know how to.

Of course we do. Not doing so would be an act of moral cowardice. I wish we had a Prime Minister ballsy enough to tell him face to face that he needs to start reforming gun law and stop being the NRA's mouthpiece.

22 hours ago, Halibut said:

Of course we do. Not doing so would be an act of moral cowardice. I wish we had a Prime Minister ballsy enough to tell him face to face that he needs to start reforming gun law and stop being the NRA's mouthpiece.

Moral cowardice or liberal stupidity?

6p1uqvx1a3k21.jpg

KkqQFZ3.jpg

4 hours ago, Magilla said:

So, just to be clear, you're pro-life until they're born.. then you could care less?

Would that make killing an unborn child defensible? Can you imagine saving a child from death by pulling him or her out of the way of a speeding car then being held responsible for their upbringing for their entire life because of that choice of saving a child? Then we would be like China where people will walk past dead babies in the street.

Why would a single celled organism be called life on mars if found but just a clump of cells here on earth?

If the solution to unwanted babies inside the womb is execution, what about unwanted orphans outside the womb? By the lefts logic they should be executed.

Just to be clear, I'm not pro life at all. Women can do what they want. I don't agree with late term abortion though. There are always millions of childless couples that want to adopt. Are you saying that religious people who are pro life should take on the mistakes of others all the time?