Mr Trump - All discussion here

Rumour mill is that May might be thinking about puttng Boris on the Brexit team, so he can rightfully be blamed for any ensuing disaster.

Apparently, Boris isn't so keen ;)

while it might be good telly watching Boris and his chums drown in a mess of their own creating, we actually need someone who can actually do the job properly and salvage something from this mess.

problem is, i don't think there is anyone. certainly not within the visible set of politicians. i imagine any politician with that ability also has the ability to know to keep his/her head well down.

Trump proving how big his red button is

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSrJrBVXkAQ2gd6.jpg

Looks like something has prolapsed ;) Eurgh...

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 11:26 ----------

problem is, i don't think there is anyone. certainly not within the visible set of politicians. i imagine any politician with that ability also has the ability to know to keep his/her head well down.

Indeed, it's a poison pill.

Hi Loob you’ve nailed it for me, 100% agree. May missed a trick with Boris, she should have put him in charge of the whole Brexit process in cahoots with Farage. Also irritates how “ Dave” was allowed to just walk away after his gamble backfired

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 09:22 ----------

I think all this talk about whether or not Trump, lied, lies, gropes women, is a horrible human being etc., misses the point

Trump comes out with some outrageous comment and people attack him. He is mentally disordered and believes what he’s saying, he’s not lying.

Wolfe apparently states that Trump is like a young child and wants his needs meeting immediately, describes it as” instant gratification”.

This morning Trump tweeted about the book, just read out on TV, and the whole tone is like an immature 12 year old.

Anything less than approval or adoration is received by Trump as a “ narcissistic injury” and he fires back from the lip.

To accuse him of lying and being a horrible person, misses the point, he can’t help himself, he can only act in ways that he’s wired up and programmed to act.

It’s obviously a problem for those who have to manage him on a day to day basis and those who have the responsibilty of keeping the world a safe place.

So much for liberal democracies when you have situations like this

So are you against a democratic voting system? Be careful what you wish for.....

This obsession you have with Trump is really not good for you.

ah this is your new thing then eh? you DONT have a proper valid excuse for trump so instead youve started denigating those that dont like him :hihi:

Trump posts nonsense on a daily basis but im obsessed if i reply about one of those every couple of days? Oo

ah this is your new thing then eh? you DONT have a proper valid excuse for trump so instead youve started denigating those that dont like him :hihi:

Trump posts nonsense on a daily basis but im obsessed if i reply about one of those every couple of days? Oo

The BBC has Autumn watch, SF has mel on Trump watch. Keep up the good work mel lad!