Mr Trump - All discussion here

There is the thing Halibut. 

The most vociferous supporters of Farage are the people who are most likely to have issues in a US-style insurance-based system:

1. The elderly who increasingly rely on medical care as they age. How are they going to get insured? It of course won’t have escaped the notice of potential insurers that the elderly in the U.K. are sitting on a huge stack of property equity. When they say they are coming for the NHS, really they are coming for your wealth as well and they will help you find ways to unlock the equity.

2. The low waged and the unemployed. Nothing needs to be said about the experiences of 40m+ Americans who have to make use of what the fringes of the system provides. Never forget that Farage’s best buddy is trying to destroy Obamacare

Don't trust Farage and his American chums

The NHS is not for sale

9 hours ago, Halibut said:

Who are the far left when they're at home? When did standing against racism and fascism become far left?

There's a political spectrum, on both sides (right and left) the scale is generally referred to as leaning, moderate, far and extreme. I'd say I'm left leaning, to moderate left.

The mob intimidation, hateful & aggressive screaming, verbal and physical assaults aren't typical behaviour of the moderate. 

12 hours ago, Sierra said:

I have no idea, probably profit.

It seems like we pay more so you don't have to.

Pharmaceutical companies spend about twice as much on advertising as they do on research. They are banned from advertising prescription drugs to the UK public but, my understanding is, they are allowed to in the US.

Part of the price difference is you are paying for all those adverts. If drugs cost the same in both places, we'd be subsidising the adverts in your country.

Edited by altus

15 hours ago, Halibut said:

You'd rather be lumped in with racist, misogynist, scumbags than with people protesting against them?

Interesting that you single out the woman for particular scorn.

Can you show any evidence that the man who was attached is a " racist, misogynist, scumbag"?

I singled out that woman because she's the one closest to the man, shouting NAZI SCUM in his face.

15 hours ago, Halibut said:

You'd rather be lumped in with racist, misogynist, scumbags than with people protesting against them?

Interesting that you single out the woman for particular scorn.

Have you watched the video?? She kind of stands out.

I beginning to think you are trying to make up for something from your past the way you always blindly defend us women..

17 hours ago, lil-minx92 said:

What an aggressive and obnoxious trollop she is! Did I also see 2 Jeremy Corbyns?

She is being absolutely trashed on social media; not, from what I've seen, in an aggressive, abusive way, more in a humorous way. Its quite funny actually.

2 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

There is the thing Halibut. 

The most vociferous supporters of Farage are the people who are most likely to have issues in a US-style insurance-based system:

1. The elderly who increasingly rely on medical care as they age. How are they going to get insured? It of course won’t have escaped the notice of potential insurers that the elderly in the U.K. are sitting on a huge stack of property equity. When they say they are coming for the NHS, really they are coming for your wealth as well and they will help you find ways to unlock the equity.

2. The low waged and the unemployed. Nothing needs to be said about the experiences of 40m+ Americans who have to make use of what the fringes of the system provides. Never forget that Farage’s best buddy is trying to destroy Obamacare

Don't trust Farage and his American chums

The NHS is not for sale

I agree with you here, I don't think Britain should conjoin with the US any more than we currently are, I don't like the US approach to many things.

Btw, you do realise that "Obamacare" is a pejorative label placed on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act by its opponents, don't you?

Edited by Yeah but

She's now apologised (probably only because she's been identified).

Woman says sorry for screaming 'Nazi scum' in face of Trump fan hit by milkshake

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-says-sorry-screaming-nazi-16257523

Mind you, the tracking has gone a bit too far in this instance:

Edited by alchresearch

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

I challenge you to name just one extremist view that I hold. You can't do it.

You are perpetually offended by everything, You are brainwashed by the media as evidenced of the last 2 years of the Russian Collusion hoax and your gullibility to fall for it. You are  male feminist.

You hate people with differing opinions. You have labeled them Racists, Nazi's, Misogynists, Homophobic, Islamophobic etc. All because they just have a different opinion to you. You don't just hate, you actually despise the people who vote differently from you.

What does your political compass say about you?

Halibut replied to DaBouncer's topic in General Discussions

Economic Left/Right - 5.75 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian - 6.82

You are big leftie anarchist. 🤣

Mr Trump - All discussion here

Halibut replied to Halibut's topic

December 5, 2018

There will be a great celebration in this household when he gets sent down.

Hahahahahaha. Have to put that on the back burner for a little bit whilst he goes after the traitors that attempted the coup on a sitting president.

I know you hate Trump with an unparalleled passion but let's break it down a little.

He owns or has significant interest in 565 different companies.

He only had an income of $484M in 2018.

https://www.scribd.com/document/410345258/President-Trump-2018-Annual-Financial-Disclosure

$484M yearly = $40.33M monthly = $9,307,692.31 weekly = $1,325,156.06 daily = $55,214.84 hourly = $920.25 per minute = $15.34 per second.

The man you and others label as stupid earns more in an hour than you probably all earn collectively in a year. I only wish I was that stupid to earn that much.

10 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

She's now apologised (probably only because she's been identified).

Woman says sorry for screaming 'Nazi scum' in face of Trump fan hit by milkshake

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-says-sorry-screaming-nazi-16257523

Mind you, the tracking has gone a bit too far in this instance:

This is why people need to seriously think before they act. It's all to easy in today's world to be identified and paraded around social media. She's putting herself at risk through her own actions.