Mr Trump - All discussion here

ah this is your new thing then eh? you DONT have a proper valid excuse for trump so instead youve started denigating those that dont like him :hihi:

My new thing?

Explain.

Oh and there is a big difference between not liking someone (in which case you would just ignore them) and being super obsessed about someone (in which case you would post loads and loads of posts about them)

Its akin to liking a girl at primary school and pulling her hair to show your affection.

My new thing?

Explain.

Oh and there is a big difference between not liking someone (in which case you would just ignore them) and being super obsessed about someone (in which case you would post loads and loads of posts about them)

Its akin to liking a girl at primary school and pulling her hair to show your affection.

Trump is Commander-in-chief of the most powerful nation on earth, the only thing he's got in comparison with a primary school child is his behavior.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

My new thing?

Explain.

youve mentioned me being obsessed by him, 3 times now? in about 3 days, its becoming an obsession :hihi:

youve mentioned me being obsessed by him, 3 times now? in about 3 days, its becoming an obsession :hihi:

Perhaps obsessions are contagious.

My new thing?

Explain.

Trump is Commander-in-chief of the most powerful nation on earth, the only thing he's got in comparison with a primary school child is his behavior.

Where as Mel is not the commander in chief of the most powerful nation on earth ��

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

Perhaps obsessions are contagious

Where as Mel is not the commander in chief of the most powerful nation on earth ��

Your obsession with mel is a bit disturbing, he strikes me as a decent bloke who would make a good commander in chief.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

The personal comments and insinuations can stop now. Its perfectly reasonable to post about Donald Trump on a thread dedicated to Donald Trump.

Ive also gone through and fixed the quote tags. Please try to use them correctly in future.

Thank you.

Its perfectly reasonable to post about Donald Trump on a thread dedicated to Donald Trump.

well that makes complete sense :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 19:34 ----------

The relelations in the recent Book by Michael Wolf just adds more fuel to the controversial President. Can you actually believe any of this stuff?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42559436

about the book

---------- Post added 07-01-2018 at 10:19 ----------

spot the genius

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS429pZX0AA68ZU.jpg

He /they spent a lot of money trying to get a job ,that he didn't want :huh:
He didn't spend a penny of his own money (his only cash injection into the campaign was made on the promise that he'd get refunded out of the Mercer's pocket within days, which he was). Says all that needs to be said about his motivations at the time. Which were, by and large, to max out his public image/awareness -at the expense of others (the Mercers and the Koch brothers) of course- for launching a TV network after losing the election.

Insofar as the campaign and the POTUS job are concerned, he never was anything more than the Koch's & the Mercer's stooge: Bannon was in it for the social engineering/experimenting, but Trump's backers aren't interested in that at all, only the political power by proxy with Trump brings as regards business/money.

Which is why they've come off the fence -most uncharacteristically for Rebekah Mercer- about that book and against Bannon in the past few days.

Edited by L00b