Mr Trump - All discussion here

40 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Yes because words of comfort are just the thing to bring the dead back to life aren't they. 

Look, we get it. You hate Trump. 👍

Nobody claimed that words of comfort can bring people back from the dead. But there is protocol, there is empathy and there is propriety. Trump doesn't seem to understand any.

31 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Nobody claimed that words of comfort can bring people back from the dead. But there is protocol, there is empathy and there is propriety. Trump doesn't seem to understand any.

How do you know? Have you asked him or are you allowing your blind hatred for the man influence your opinion?

12 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

You mean your interpretation of his behaviour. Im sure the Donald wont lose much sleep over your blind hatred for him.

I don't have blind hatred for him. I don't like his behaviour nor his manner, I think it cheapens the name of his office.

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't have blind hatred for him. I don't like his behaviour nor his manner, I think it cheapens the name of his office.

Sometimes he acts brash and cocky. Sometimes he puts his mouth in gear before thinking but he is human, a real, imperfect human being who is more 'real' to his base than any fake lying career politician. His manner may cheapen the office but Obamas actions and those of Bush before him oh an Clinton before that positively disgraced it.

Just be thankful they didn't get Hilary

1 minute ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Sometimes he acts brash and cocky. Sometimes he puts his mouth in gear before thinking but he is human, a real, imperfect human being who is more 'real' to his base than any fake lying career politician. His manner may cheapen the office but Obamas actions and those of Bush before him oh an Clinton before that positively disgraced it.

Just be thankful they didn't get Hilary

He is a fake lying career politician, the biggest America has ever had.