Mr Trump - All discussion here

Complain to twitter then. Tell them you are offended.

Meanwhile, From Wikipedia

Many women and girls migrating from Latin America to the United States are victims of sexual assault. People who migrate through or from Mexico without legal permission must enter into dealings with smugglers and, often, criminal gangs. Perpetrators may be smugglers or gang members, but can also be government officials, bandits, or other migrants. Sexual assault is sometimes part of the "price" of smuggling, and some women have reported preparing for it in advance by taking contraception.

People without legal permission to migrate are much less likely to report being the victim of a crime or otherwise take actions which may jeopardize their ability to cross the border or remain in the United States. Although data is difficult to collect and analyze, Amnesty International reported in 2010 that as many as 60% of women and girls are sexually assaulted over the course of their journey.

Since 2010 the % has apparently gone up to around 80%.

Not sure this supports your argument.

The decent people will emigrate legally through the correct channels.

You've just posted a like to Wikipedia which points out that a lot of women who illegally cross the US border from Mexico are escaping sex trafficking?

You're saying that decent people don't get exploited? :huh:

There's no lily livered grass and this is not a privately expressed opinion, it was expressed to a room of cross party politicians.

It was a question posed in a private meeting in the Whitehouse (i assume) behind closed doors (i assume) of cross party politicians.

If it wasn't private then it would have been public.

If he'd asked why people from impoverished underdeveloped third world countries needed aid - it wouldn't have been reported. So lily livered grass in my opinion.

It was a question posed in a private meeting in the Whitehouse (i assume) behind closed doors (i assume) of cross party politicians.

If he'd asked why people from impoverished underdeveloped third world countries needed aid - it wouldn't have been reported. So lily livered grass in my opinion.

mustve been Obama :rolleyes: sat in the dark corner of the room, taking notes

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 14:47 ----------

Stop being racist!:|

oh sorry did i say ALL americans, i meant "some" :thumbsup:

You've just posted a like to Wikipedia which points out that a lot of women who illegally cross the US border from Mexico are escaping sex trafficking?

You're saying that decent people don't get exploited? :huh:

You need to read the whole piece. I posted small part of it. Or don't. Your choice.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 14:48 ----------

Stop being racist!:|

It's good that you feel you can make light of such a tragic situation.

If it was private..........how do you know about it?

I don't think that counts as a private meeting just because no press are present.

That's like me at work in a meeting saying why have we got people coming from ****holes and taking our jobs.