Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, altus said:

But not the bit about Trump suggesting injecting disinfectant could work as a cure for coronavirus.

He didn't say that. We're back to the 'Mexicans are rapists' fakery again.

He said that maybe the virus could be treated with light and disinfectants. They have started tests using light. In relation to disinfectant he said that maybe in the future, some treatment may arise where infected areas could be treated with disinfectant.

I understand that some people don't like him but making things up don't work, people see right through them.

On 30/04/2020 at 12:05, tinfoilhat said:

I'd bet on trump. I hope he loses but he'll win.

Biden is a sexual predator there's more stuff coming out every day. And he's got dementia. They'll replace him at the last minute and replace him with Hilary or Michelle Obama. Personally I like Tuli Gabbard but Hillary and her friends in high places have been working hard to remove her. It worked.

This is interesting about Google and Hilary.

7 minutes ago, WoolyWoodWalker said:

Biden is a sexual predator there's more stuff coming out every day. And he's got dementia. They'll replace him at the last minute and replace him with Hilary or Michelle Obama. Personally I like Tuli Gabbard but Hillary and her friends in high places have been working hard to remove her. It worked.

This is interesting about Google and Hilary.

So we’ve got a couple of demented sexual predators running for The White House?

7 minutes ago, WoolyWoodWalker said:

He said that maybe the virus could be treated with light and disinfectants. They have started tests using light. In relation to disinfectant he said that maybe in the future, some treatment may arise where infected areas could be treated with disinfectant.

I understand that some people don't like him but making things up don't work, people see right through them.

24 seconds "and then I see the disinfectant. It knocks it out in a minute. one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or-or almost a cleaning as you see it gets n the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Which comes free with a button that controls nuclear weapons.

Here's the disinfectant video. Draw your own conclusion.

11 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

That would be balanced. At least we're getting a little nearer the truth.

It's important that Clinton is kept away from power. I'd prefer Trump any day. She isn't finished yet.

32 minutes ago, WoolyWoodWalker said:

As Joe-b-1 demonstrated in post #4043 he absolutely did say that. Or are you going to claim the video on the BBC site was some deep fake computer trickery funded by George Soros?

19 minutes ago, Joe-b-1 said:

24 seconds "and then I see the disinfectant. It knocks it out in a minute. one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or-or almost a cleaning as you see it gets n the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

Well, it's funny that household soap can kill it on the outside. He probably thinks why can't we devise something that can be used on the inside. Who knows where he got the idea from. 

28 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

As yet unproven. There's plenty of evidence about Biden though he's always molesting someone in full view of the media. What's with the smelling at kids? It's just plain weird.

14 minutes ago, altus said:

As Joe-b-1 demonstrated in post #4043 he absolutely did say that. Or are you going to claim the video on the BBC site was some deep fake computer trickery funded by George Soros?

The link to the post doesn't work. As I remember it he said 'they're sending us their rapists' As in the Mexican government is glad to get rid of their sexual deviants. The vast majority of female illegal immigrants are raped by Coyotes (traffickers) 80%

So there are some 'bad hombres' to quote DJT coming over the border. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972?ri18n=true&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9jb25zZW50LnlhaG9vLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABaPTFAmUDSJynkryixvO4YTDwtuHoV3wfO-bzqZO-223Mdmqw5iTKxLnmtpEbwA65W7rFshpt58_sHiQoO6lRTtwD0c2ZShmM7068E7hIUPrUwq__SBkOPHnngdycLk9WiGUa4QxieK76zdat-9EDFG24UpqkEIjQVL0YNGuZZ5

Here he is stating that. There's plenty of Mexicans working for him as if he'd call them ALL rapists. It's fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaz1J0s-cL4&t=54s

13 minutes ago, WoolyWoodWalker said:

Well, it's funny that household soap can kill it on the outside. He probably thinks why can't we devise something that can be used on the inside. Who knows where he got the idea from. 

As yet unproven. There's plenty of evidence about Biden though he's always molesting someone in full view of the media. What's with the smelling at kids? It's just plain weird.

I’ve not heard of that before.