Mr Trump - All discussion here

If I were his campaign chief I would be packing my bags, just seen Trump on his return to DC and he looks miserable.

I thought it was just empty bragging about the numbers coming to the rally .

If they really have been spoofed by South Korean KP fans and teenagers the world over for not make the IT guys look to smart

1 hour ago, butlers said:

If I were his campaign chief I would be packing my bags, just seen Trump on his return to DC and he looks miserable.

I thought it was just empty bragging about the numbers coming to the rally .

If they really have been spoofed by South Korean KP fans and teenagers the world over for not make the IT guys look to smart

I suspect they'll have warned Trump that they needed to validate that they were genuine requests and actually did so for those they sent out. Trump will have reported the number of pre-validation requests to big up the numbers. Even if they didn't validate the requests for those they sent tickets, having made such a big thing about the how many there were, they can't claim the 1/3rd full venue was down to KPOP fans swamping the system with requests.

The reality seems to be that Trump supporters are more concerned about the coronavirus than he needs them to be.

On 20/06/2020 at 09:55, altus said:

US attorney behind inquiries into Trump allies refuses to resign despite Barr announcement

Sacking an attorney general who has/is prosecuting your friends and allies. That's definitely the actions of a president who believes in the rule of law. :suspect:

Turns out the prosecutor sacked was a Trump donator and a form partner with Rudi Guilliani.

The one who now moved into position until Congress votes on a Trump nominee  has been a Democrat donor.

Oh course these things should not matter

4 hours ago, butlers said:

No one blocked the entrances another team Trump lie.

No evidence whatsoever. None. Nothing to see here.

Lets also ignore the complete shutdown of The United States, mass fear of a virus, and mass fear of rioting and violence by the communist left. That it happened at all is a HUUUUUGE victory.

If you have to block people and reserve fake tickets....

You know you aren't winning at all.

Remember Trump supporters won't be able to block Biden rallies because they have jobs.

lVwBUe4P.png