Mr Trump - All discussion here

9 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I see things in simple terms because it really is that simple.  The fact is those who strongly oppose Brexit will find fault in everything Brexit related. It was only possible to get Brexit done when there was a majority in Parliament.

And there, in your own nutshell, you have the justification for the majority taking account of the (large) minority.

59 minutes ago, butlers said:

Well the apple didn't fall far from that tree!

Still got same belief that the great Donald Trump has been denied his rightful role as President, and the paranoia that outside forces have conspired against them.

The whole family need to be in therapy frankly, not the Whitehouse.

Trump enjoyed his presidency and if he can't hang on to it, he will probably get his son to run in 2024 on the same sheet of promises.

This means that Biden will have to do a good job or the Democrats will be out in the cold again.

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Trump enjoyed his presidency and if he can't hang on to it, he will probably get his son to run in 2024 on the same sheet of promises.

This means that Biden will have to do a good job or the Democrats will be out in the cold again.

I would be embarrased to be related to him never mind run in the next election after his  diabolical behaviour now and through his term in office.  :roll:

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

What was his list of promises this time?

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I would be embarrased to be related to him never mind run in the next election after his  diabolical behaviour now and through his term in office.  :roll:

Me too, but a move like that wouldn't surprise me and I think the democrats would be wise to expect this and plan accordingly.

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

It's not unreasonable for Donald Trump junior to support his father.  Who can say if the news about the covid-19 vaccine being released before the election wouldn't have made a difference to the result.

Who can say if James Comey hadn't re-opened the investigation into Hilary Clinton's email usage less than 2 weeks before the 2016 election we'd never have had to suffer Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/13/james-comey-book-hillary-clinton-email-investigation