Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, L00b said:

That "fortune" of Trump? You might want to look into that, a bit.  For starters. You should eventually make it to his (relatively-recently published) tax returns.

Far from draining it, men like Trump dig the swamp in the first place.

At times, you truly are a walking posting advertisement for populism, Anna. A little more critical thinking, please.

You should know by now how I feel about tax dodgers and Corporate bosses like Trump. IMO they are all only where they are because of some dodgy dealings and a ruthless lack of conscience. (Apologies to any who are squeaky clean out there, if there are any but I doubt it.) Trump certainly fits the bill. As I said I do not like the man, much less have any respect or admiration for him.  

But I do have respect for voters of any persuasion, to be able to expect a fair and clean election and have worthy representation. Anywhere in the world.

How a man like Trump got where he is, is interesting to say the least, and should be of concern to all who run America. Nevertheless, his claims, however outragious they may seem, should be investigated. We live in a time of spin, propaganda, outright lies, cover-ups and power grabs by any means fair or foul. Anybody who thinks this doesn't happen are naive to say the least. He's the poacher turned gamekeeper. He knows where the bodies are buried, he is powerful in his own right, that's why they had to make sure he didn't win. If all was above board they have nothing to fear, nothing to hide. IMO Politics could do with a good clean up. Trump, strangely enough, might be the only one who can force it.

Edited by Anna B

13 minutes ago, Anna B said:

You should know by now how I feel about tax dodgers and Corporate bosses like Trump. IMO they are all only where they are because of some dodgy dealings and a ruthless lack of conscience. (Apologies to any who are squeaky clean out there, if there are any but I doubt it.) Trump certainly fits the bill. As I said I do not like the man, much less have any respect or admiration for him.  

But I do have respect for voters of any persuasion, to be able to expect a fair and clean election and have worthy representation. Anywhere in the world.

How a man like Trump got where he is, is interesting to say the least, and should be of concern to all who run America. Nevertheless, his claims, however outragious they may seem, should be investigated. We live in a time of spin, propaganda, outright lies, cover-ups and power grabs by any means fair or foul. Anybody who thinks this doesn't happen are naive to say the least. He's the poacher turned gamekeeper. He knows where the bodies are buried, he is powerful in his own right, that's why they had to make sure he didn't win. If all was above board they have nothing to fear, nothing to hide. IMO Politics could do with a good clean up. Trump, strangely enough, might be the only one who can force it.

Total rubbish.

26 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Oh Anna B....

Trump is no gamekeeper as you put it and he doesn't know where the bodies are buried at all...

Just look what happened to his very good friend Jeffrey Epstein you are aware Anna B that they where good friends....

How do you think Trump met Melania....

Trump can't force anything Anna B....

All he can do is what he is told....

16 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Oh Anna B....

Trump is no gamekeeper as you put it and he doesn't know where the bodies are buried at all...

Just look what happened to his very good friend Jeffrey Epstein you are aware Anna B that they where good friends....

How do you think Trump met Melania....

Trump can't force anything Anna B....

All he can do is what he is told....

Epstein wasn't in politics. He harmed those in his orbit, but not an entire country. (Unless you subscribe to the theory he was a master blackmailer and spy, or that he was murdered rather than committed suicide?)

So, who tells the Donald what to do? Serious question, I'm not saying you're wrong, the layers are many. I'm interested in who you think is pulling his strings. Whoever it is hasn't done a very good job.

Edited by Anna B

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Oh please, Anna. We've been over this many a time already, back in the day with Farage, and with others since.

Trump, just like Farage, Johnson and so many other populists, are the epitomy of dirty politics (this side of a dictatorship), they are their clearest sympom: that cleaning you're on about, starts with their removal from office and media glare.

Then, if you're really bothered about cleaning, you can start looking at the Steve Bannon and Dominic Cummings of this world. These are the handlers for the puppets like Trump and Johnson.

For a thorough, whiter-than-white cleaning, you need to go much deeper, into the vested interests pushing and bankrolling these handlers for years and years now. Variously, Murdoch, the Koch brothers, Putin's kleptocratic circle, and a few more.

Carole Cadwalladr (and friends) should be your guiding light into that muck-fest. Not Trump, for heaven's sake! 

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

He’s no gamekeeper- quite the opposite.  Nothing is his fault. Covid numbers? Not his fault it’s all the democrat run states.  Get rid of the pandemic response team? Knows nothing about it. Utter revolving door of defence secretaries etc - honestly if he is receiving instructions you have to wonder about the mental state of the one giving them.

Doesnt like a report? Fake news. No evidence, no structured response - no it’s fake news. “Mr president, can you tell me about obamagate?” No, everybody knows and won’t report it “so tell us then?”. No.  It’s the same on a number of issues - he “knows” but won’t tell us. When he’s finished playing golf he might put some well structured arguments and evidence on this alleged vote rigging. I’m not holding my breath. And nobody is hiding anything. Only trump and his most loyal acolytes think that without  a single shred of evidence.

Hes an awful human being.

5 hours ago, L00b said:

Oh please, Anna. We've been over this many a time already, back in the day with Farage, and with others since.

Trump, just like Farage, Johnson and so many other populists, are the epitomy of dirty politics (this side of a dictatorship), they are their clearest sympom: that cleaning you're on about, starts with their removal from office and media glare.

Then, if you're really bothered about cleaning, you can start looking at the Steve Bannon and Dominic Cummings of this world. These are the handlers for the puppets like Trump and Johnson.

For a thorough, whiter-than-white cleaning, you need to go much deeper, into the vested interests pushing and bankrolling these handlers for years and years now. Variously, Murdoch, the Koch brothers, Putin's kleptocratic circle, and a few more.

Carole Cadwalladr (and friends) should be your guiding light into that muck-fest. Not Trump, for heaven's sake! 

Yes, I have to agree with this. Just hope Trump's muck raking uncovers something to raise awareness at least. We still have too many naysayers letting them get away with murder. I think people are too complacent by far, in accepting dirty politics. 

Edited by Anna B

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Yes, I have to agree with this. Just hope Trump's muck raking uncovers something to raise awareness at least. We still have too many naysayers letting them get away with murder. I think people are too complacent by far, in accepting dirty politics. 

His "muck raking" ie lies, is to deflect people from his own corruption.