Mr Trump - All discussion here

The Trump Effect?

On 15/11/2020 at 23:54, Longcol said:

You'd have thought Trump might have made a speech to all his supporters who turned up in Washington DC on Saturday. He went and played golf instead. Probably thinks they're "losers" and "suckers" as well.

Golfing while the US burns:

19 hours ago, catmiss said:

Do the Americans have a version of ‘Can’t Pay We’ll Take It Away’? I’d love to see bailiffs giving him half an hour to pack his things and get out of the White House

The white house does, it's called the secret service backed up if necessary by the us military. 

If Trump wasn't upset enough with Raffensperger already: Georgia elections chief says Trump 'suppressed' GOP vote, cost himself state

Georgia’s Republican secretary of state said Tuesday that President Trump’s attacks on the integrity of mail-in voting contributed to his loss in the Peach State.

“Twenty-four thousand people did not vote in the fall; either they did not vote absentee because they were told by the president ‘don’t vote absentee, it’s not secure,’ ” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said in an interview with WSB-TV, an Atlanta-area ABC affiliate. “But then they did not come out and vote in person. He would have won by 10,000 votes. He actually depressed, suppressed his own voting base."

He's only got himself to blame but it's a pity there's unlikely to be footage of when he finds out.

1 hour ago, altus said:

If Trump wasn't upset enough with Raffensperger already: Georgia elections chief says Trump 'suppressed' GOP vote, cost himself state

He's only got himself to blame but it's a pity there's unlikely to be footage of when he finds out.

Yeah it's a shame but I'm sure if you google trump trantrum there'll be a gif that's probably close to the actual footage 😂😂

1 hour ago, altus said:

shows his brains, prolly why he keeps getting made bankrupt...no brains

19 minutes ago, melthebell said:

shows his brains, prolly why he keeps getting made bankrupt...no brains

No - it's no conscience. He goes bankrupt - or rather one of his companies does - to avoid paying bills. Trump prefers somebody else to pick up the tab.

I hope that there are some checks in place to prevent Trump using his remaining time in office in a self serving way.

At the moment he is being totally obstructive to the incoming administration,and he does not appear to be acting for the benefit of his country.

What is going on in his head as he pursues his rounds of golf and fails to address the very real problems confronting his people.

LOl, just watching a stream where a White house press briefing is about to take place, the guy hosting it was taking some voice mails.

MY GOD Trumps fan boys really are demented, no idea on the hosts political persuasion (i imagine its not Trump as the voicemail was against the host) he kept going on about the guy being a Venezuelan, despite being told at least 3 times (hes Argentinian, never been to Venezuala)

Saying he was a spy, a stooge for the Venezuelan government, a terrorist and will get deported and Venezuala meddled in the election. and trump should attack both Iran AND Venezuala 

They really are demented, and just dont accept facts

edit: - just googled the host, hes an independent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pakman

What was i saying about demented?

Edited by melthebell