Mr Trump - All discussion here

Lots of villages missing there idiots today.

What a great day, not laughed as much in years.

Trump has ,since the start of his Presidency 

Lost the popular vote twice.

Lost the Presidency

Lost the Republicans control of the House if Reps.

Lost the Republicans control of the Senate.

That is heroic as there's not been a single Democratic Member of the Senate from GA. since the 1992 Clinton election.

And before the day is out the ceremonial will be over at Congress and Biden can start counting down the last few days until he takes office.

The Dems only yesterday put forward national voting reform and Merrick Garland is going to be the new AG.

21 hours ago, altus said:

Nicola Sturgeon warns Donald Trump does not have an essential reason to come to Scotland

Whether Trump just doesn't want to be in the US to avoid embarrassment as Biden officially replaces him or whether he wants to be out of the US before he loses his presidential immunity from prosecution I don't know. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

There are rumours that Trump wanted one last taxpayer-funded freebie before he lost his presidential privileges . . . but while I'm sure that Bonnie Scotland is beautiful at this time of year, I would have chosen somewhere a little warmer 🥶

The live news from Washington is that the democracy hating Trump supporters are seriously trying to storm the Capitol building. If it was left wing or anarchist protesters who did that, wouldn't they be shot dead? If the fascists do get through the cordon and up to the building, what's going to happen? Will they be shot or is it different rules for them?

51 minutes ago, The Joker said:

There are rumours that Trump wanted one last taxpayer-funded freebie before he lost his presidential privileges . . . but while I'm sure that Bonnie Scotland is beautiful at this time of year, I would have chosen somewhere a little warmer 🥶

and also one without an extradition treaty.

Just now, Delbow said:

They are actually inside now. Why they are not getting shot is a mystery.

generally speaking shooting unarmed protesters is considered a bad thing, should any of the intruders start shooting then i imagine shots will be returned. 

Just now, andyofborg said:

generally speaking shooting unarmed protesters is considered a bad thing, should any of the intruders start shooting then i imagine shots will be returned. 

No, I agree. I just think it unlikely that any lefties would be allowed to get that far.

Just now, Delbow said:

No, I agree. I just think it unlikely that any lefties would be allowed to get that far.

apart from the  very extreme left, and they are a relatively small minority in the population, most lefties are quite peaceful and wouldn't want to invade a building.