Mr Trump - All discussion here

As I understand it, the Dems enforced the shutdown by trying to introduce the DACA issue into the proceedings, a month or so earlier than originally planned. It was done to try and back Trump into a corner and their capitulation shows it clearly didn't work. There are more important things afoot at the moment, none of which appears to be reported upon in the mainstream media. I believe that the doodoo is about to hit the fan in a major way with regard to the widespread corruption in high places.

Its been on the table for donkeys years. Hilary voted in favour of it in 2006.

I bet she wasn't called a racist by the hysterical left... A bit like Obama's "Muslim Ban" which became Trumps for some reason. Well the hysterical banshees were frothing good and proper.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 13:35 ----------

this one was only to stop the shutdown the other day? trump said HE wants the mexicans to pay for the wall originally tho

So you don't have a problem with the wall. Its more to do with who pays for it?

I bet she wasn't called a racist by the hysterical left... A bit like Obama's "Muslim Ban" which became Trumps for some reason. Well the hysterical banshees were frothing good and proper.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 13:35 ----------

So you don't have a problem with the wall. Its more to do with who pays for it?

i dont live there it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i dont care who pays for it really, like farage etc what i do object to is the lies and mistruths, the racism, the xenophobia

i dont live there it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i dont care who pays for it really, like farage etc what i do object to is the lies and mistruths, the racism, the xenophobia

What's racist about building a wall to secure a border? Just about every country has some sort of border control. Unless you agree with open borders there's no issue.

I've never heard Farage say anything racist. I've heard his words being misrepresented.

What's racist about building a wall to secure a border? Just about every country has some sort of border control. Unless you agree with open borders there's no issue.

its what he said about the mexicans to get the idiots to agree with him when he got elected

its what he said about the mexicans to get the idiots to agree with him when he got elected

He didn't say anything about Mexicans personally. He was complaining about the Mexican government turning a blind eye because the route was used by serious criminal... drug dealers, arms smugglers, people traffickers, and sex offenders.

Just google the state governments on the border and look at their crime stats which site whether they were illegal immigrants.

As for women illegal immigrants they are also suffering at the hands of Coyotes...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972

Indirectly is not Mexico paying for a wall,Mexico paying for a wall is when it pays directly,otherwise,America is paying for the wall.

Moronic logic, but you carry on.