Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just now, butlers said:

So you have no idea of why the disparity happens then ?

Of course I do.

But it's a complex issue that takes time to address.

But If you were REALLY interested I can get you started with this disparity, a little closer to your home.

"The New Pandemic Division Tearing Europe Apart"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/europe-s-carrot-vs-stick-approach-to-covid-19-vaccination/ar-AAQW1Zr?ocid=uxbndlbing

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Of course I do.

Indeed you do. It's been pointed out to you enough. Trump's politicisation of a public health issue has lead to his supporters being more likely to suffer from it that supporters of Biden. Biden can't be held responsible for the effects of Trump's actions on his supporters.

But it's a complex issue that takes time to address.

Yes. Trump has so convinced his voters that they can own the libs by not taking precautions against covid that now he's realised it's killing off more of his voters than Democrat voters he can't persuade them to get vaccinated.

But If you were REALLY interested I can get you started with this disparity, a little closer to your home.

"The New Pandemic Division Tearing Europe Apart"

We have idiots in Europe too. What we don't have is major politicians encouraging them to be idiots.

Just now, altus said:

Indeed you do. It's been pointed out to you enough. Trump's politicisation of a public health issue has lead to his supporters being more likely to suffer from it that supporters of Biden. Biden can't be held responsible for the effects of Trump's actions on his supporters.

Yes. Trump has so convinced his voters that they can own the libs by not taking precautions against covid that now he's realised it's killing off more of his voters than Democrat voters he can't persuade them to get vaccinated.

We have idiots in Europe too. What we don't have is major politicians encouraging them to be idiots.

Lol

I'll let you into a little secret! Just between me and you.

Trump lost the election over a year ago!

This stuff is really about Biden's handling of the crisis.

"Opinion: Biden's failing global Covid-19 response" - CNN

https://edition.cnn.com › 2021/08/21 › opinions › biden-...

"Aug 21, 2021 — Have we been duped? Just a few months ago, our organizations, Universities Allied for Essential Medicines and Health Global Access Project, ..."

"Study names 12 most dangerous anti-vaxxers in America"

The report demands that all 12 anti-vaxxers be de-platformed

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-covid-anti-vaxxers-dozen-b1822705.html

"12 prominent people opposed to vaccines are responsible for ..."

https://thehill.com › well-being › prevention-cures › 54...

Mar 24, 2021 — Misinformation about COVID-19 and the vaccine is threatening public health efforts to inoculate Americans against the virus.

Guess who tops the Hill's list of Dangerous Influential Prominent Anti Vaxxers?

Robert F. Kennedy, no fan of Trump!

Guess who's NOT on the list?

Donald Trump

Now stop being silly!

Edited by trastrick

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Guess who's NOT on the list?

Donald Trump

Now stop being silly!

As is obvious from this bit

now he's realised it's killing off more of his voters than Democrat voters he can't persuade them to get vaccinated.

of my post, Trump has started trying to persuade his supporters to get vaccinated now. Trump's politicisation was always more do do with his criticising Democrat states for introducing mask mandates, etc. before the vaccines were available. His supporters just got caught up in thinking any anti-covid measures were acting like the libs and so have been less likely to get vaccinated. Trump was slow to advocate getting vaccinated to avoid upsetting those supporters - look how long it took him to admit he'd been vaccinated.

No silliness from me.

Just now, altus said:

As is obvious from this bit

of my post, Trump has started trying to persuade his supporters to get vaccinated now. Trump's politicisation was always more do do with his criticising Democrat states for introducing mask mandates, etc. before the vaccines were available. His supporters just got caught up in thinking any anti-covid measures were acting like the libs and so have been less likely to get vaccinated. Trump was slow to advocate getting vaccinated to avoid upsetting those supporters - look how long it took him to admit he'd been vaccinated.

No silliness from me.

Yeah, yeah, we know!

Trump is responsible for the abject incompetence of Biden (and his handlers).

COVID Crisis, Border Crisis, Empty Shelves Crisis, Afghanistan Crisis, Ukraine Crisis, Taiwan Crisis, Beleraus Crisis and the rioting. burning and looting Crises, can all be blamed on Trump as long as there are willing dupes who buy their fake conspiracy theories and excuses.

Probably blame Trump for his pathetic plummeting Job Approval numbers, too. Lol

But one day, soon , they are going to have to stand up and  face reality, and start doing the job THEY are being paid handsomely to do!

The lights are turned up, the band has left the stage and the  sign flashes, "Trump has left the building!"

Lol

Edited by trastrick

I said "Amazingly, if you ignore Florida and Georgia, every state that voted for Biden has a larger proportion vaccinated than every state that voted for Trump." To which you replied:

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Cherry pick much? Why "ignore Florida and Georgia? Lol

I would suspect irony but having previously seen the contorted use to which you wished to put the second law of thermodynamics I am forced to conclude that you do not know what cherry picking is.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

I said "Amazingly, if you ignore Florida and Georgia, every state that voted for Biden has a larger proportion vaccinated than every state that voted for Trump." To which you replied:

I would suspect irony but having previously seen the contorted use to which you wished to put the second law of thermodynamics I am forced to conclude that you do not know what cherry picking is.

Good for you!

Lol

It's about choice. There is some weird stuff happening, weird. Boris has been on TV and said the vaccine doesn't stop you getting it or passing it on but still we're creeping nearer to mandatory vaccines. Lets see some data on survival rates of the vaxxed vulnerable groups who have covid.  It's not really relevant to report on the whole group of vaxxed and infected because most of them wouldn't have had serious symptoms anyway. It's all smoke and mirrors.

I do know that when/if it's admitted that the vaccine wasn't effective as they hoped they will blame Trump. As will some of the people on here. 🤣