Mr Trump - All discussion here

6 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

That doesn't have any relationship with the truth. They wanted the EC votes paused for 2 weeks so states could investigate the fraud.

The presentation repeats the same fraud claims that they were ridiculed for/failed to provide evidence for in court when given the chance/etc. They had already decided they wanted to discard all the electronic votes no intention of investigation of potential fraud there.

If anybody is really interested in the PowerPoint presentation, you can find it here. It doesn't contain any claims that haven't already been debunked.

14 hours ago, altus said:

The presentation repeats the same fraud claims that they were ridiculed for/failed to provide evidence for in court when given the chance/etc. They had already decided they wanted to discard all the electronic votes no intention of investigation of potential fraud there.

If anybody is really interested in the PowerPoint presentation, you can find it here. It doesn't contain any claims that haven't already been debunked.

Very few cases have been to court. The evidence hasn't been heard. Most were dismissed on Standing or Latches. There is plenty of evidence for example a Sherriff has filed a case against one county where Nursing Home residents had their votes stolen. In the USA judges are appointed by politicians. Another issue is that many Republicans were in on it because they hate Trump. Just look at the Arizona Board of Supervisors who deleted all the election data, illegally and have constantly refused to hand over the routers and other IT equipment. Only time will tell, but I'd state my life that it was fiddled. There's much more but it's a pointless circular argument.

20 hours ago, The Joker said:

You missed out the best part:

That Police Officer Jeffrey Smith committed suicide after being beaten around the head by his attackers.

What a shame that, in your futile attempt to rewrite history, you neglected to mention this.

I'm sure it's simply an uncharacteristic oversight on your part, and you will rectify this in your next copy & paste of drivel.

Remember: Blue Lives Matter Too.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/14/jeffrey-smith-us-capitol-attack-lawsuit-david-walls-kaufman

I hope the full force of the law comes down on their heads.

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

LOL

so apparently the latest fringe thinking in the Q-Anon idiot community is that somehow JFK JNR is going to come back alive and join up with trump as his running mate in 2024

Nah, Trump doesn't work with dead election cheats he's got enough live ones. JFK was a perfect example of how Democrats cheat.

This is interesting though and at least they attempt to back it up with evidence.

ARE YOU AWAKE YET? Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less - Wooz News (bitchute.com)

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

*with the exception of the person who incited it all in the first place, of course! :rolleyes: :hihi:

You are making things up in your head, again. :)

If anyone is  found guilty of a criminal offense in a Court of Law, he should pay the prescribed penalty..

On 12/12/2021 at 14:51, Magilla said:

It's not a hoax if people actually got caught, and went to prison.

Indeed, Trump was not exonerated.

There has to be some fraud to investigate, there isn't! :?

Did Trump go to prison?

I must have missed that :)

On 12/12/2021 at 14:56, The Joker said:

You missed out the best part:

That Police Officer Jeffrey Smith committed suicide after being beaten around the head by his attackers.

What a shame that, in your futile attempt to rewrite history, you neglected to mention this.

I'm sure it's simply an uncharacteristic oversight on your part, and you will rectify this in your next copy & paste of drivel.

Remember: Blue Lives Matter Too.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/14/jeffrey-smith-us-capitol-attack-lawsuit-david-walls-kaufman

If a Court of Law finds them guilty of Murder, they should hang!

I'm big on hanging murderers.

Are You? :)

Edited by trastrick

There's another meeting happening now, this time in Georgia. I guess I have seen well over 50 hours of evidence from concerned residents. This lady speaking now said her org did an audit and 14% of the people she visited and who had voted did not live in the property. Nothing to see here.

WATCH LIVE: Pima County, Arizona Election Integrity Hearing 12/13/21 (rumble.com)