Mr Trump - All discussion here

On 17/12/2021 at 10:21, trastrick said:

Kyle Rittenhouse

"During an interview with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Nov. 22, Carlson asked Rittenhuose about asked if he planned on "holding some of these liars to account."

"I have really good lawyers who are taking care of that right now," Rittenhouse said. "So I’m hoping one day there will be accountability for their actions that they did." 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/dec/01/viral-image/no-kyle-rittenhouse-didnt-sue-cnn-400-million/

He can try, far far from certain he'll win though... which is probably why they haven't bothered :?

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Love him if only we had him here.

No thanks.

We got the next best (worst?) thing - Shagger Boris - and that's turned out to be the disaster that nobody can admit was unexpected.

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I'll take that bet! :D

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

What was the lie? :roll:

That he carried a weapon across state lines. That the weapon's length made it illegal. That he sought people out and shot them. That those who were shot were black, that the attackers were unarmed, one pointed a pistol at him, one hit him with a skateboard etc etc.

I watched the trial, I bet you didn't. 

The prosecution were caught lying so many times. They even gave the defence and inferior copy of a video of the events taken by a drone.

One of their witnesses was charged with an offence not related just before the trial but the prosecution got the police to drop charges before the Rittenhouse trial so he could still give evidence.

One of the people he shot had just come out of jail after 8 years for raping young boys, children. Another was a serial domesti abuser and another a lifelong criminal. They weren't innocent protesters. That was another lie. They went looking for blood. And they got blood, their own. 

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

That he carried a weapon across state lines. That the weapon's length made it illegal. That he sought people out and shot them. That those who were shot were black, that the attackers were unarmed, one pointed a pistol at him, one hit him with a skateboard etc etc.

I watched the trial, I bet you didn't. 

The prosecution were caught lying so many times. They even gave the defence and inferior copy of a video of the events taken by a drone.

One of their witnesses was charged with an offence not related just before the trial but the prosecution got the police to drop charges before the Rittenhouse trial so he could still give evidence.

One of the people he shot had just come out of jail after 8 years for raping young boys, children. Another was a serial domesti abuser and another a lifelong criminal. They weren't innocent protesters. That was another lie. They went looking for blood. And they got blood, their own. 

The media reported statements made by those involved with the case... isn't at all unusual,  happens all the time in high profile criminal trials. :?

He's gunna need something a lot better than any of that if he's planning to sue any media companies.

27 minutes ago, Magilla said:

The media reported statements made by those involved with the case... isn't at all unusual,  happens all the time in high profile criminal trials. :?

He's gunna need something a lot better than any of that if he's planning to sue any media companies.

Nope. The usual thing is to have two verified sources. Many panels on shows repeated the lies.

More evidence of the 11/6 FBI Insurrection.

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6 - Revolver