Mr Trump - All discussion here

7 hours ago, Magilla said:

So fake, several people admitted to it and went to prison as a result :?

Durham isn't investigating Birtherism, Lock Her Up, or any of the things here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories_promoted_by_Donald_Trump

So, I'll ask again, given the numerous lies and conspiracies Trump himself has promoted, the abuse and misinformation he's directed at others, and used in his campaigns...

...what do you think would be an appropriate punishment for it?

Sure... so,  you'll be offering an apology for your out of context, completely wrong and misleading AOC "climate change" quote too... presumably? :roll:

What this one?

USA TODAY

"The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change", Ocasio-Cortez says

636802162593205726-william-cummings.png?William Cummings
USA TODAY

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., speaks during the Women's Unity Rally at Foley Square on Jan. 19, 2019 in New York City.

The youngest woman ever elected to Congress again made headlines and sparked conservative criticism when she said Monday that she and other young Americans fear "the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change."

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., made the remark during an interview with writer Ta-Nehisi Coates at the MLK Now event in New York City celebrating the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.

Ocasio-Cortez called the fight to mitigate the effects of climate change her generation's "World War II." 

"Millennials and Gen Z and all these folks that come after us are looking up, and we're like, 'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change, and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?' " she said.

What's your problem?

USA Today reports that Trump has been dumped by his accountants.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/14/trump-accounting-firm-mazars/6789671001/

Donald Trump's long-time accounting firm – involved in a pair of investigations of the ex-president in New York state – has ended its relationship with his family business, according to court documents Monday.

The firm, Mazars, also said that a decade of Trump Organization financial statements "should no longer be relied upon," said a document included in a court filing by New York Attorney General Letitia James.

9 hours ago, trastrick said:
What's your problem?

The article headline.... and you... misrepresents her statement when you read the quote in full.

At least the article contains the full quote lower down. No wonder you weren't keen on linking correctly! :?

For someone who's always railing against the inaccurate and misleading MSM, I would have thought you would have used some of that "innate common sense" to read beyond the headline.... but no! :roll:

Supposedly, you're all for people who give false witness being shamed... it's your turn :D

Unsurprisingly, under the circumstances, no word on what punishment Trump should get for his multiple false witness statements...

...given the shear number of instances, it's clear that Trump really hasn't been unfairly treated as you claim.

3 hours ago, Magilla said:

The article headline.... and you... misrepresents her statement when you read the quote in full.

At least the article contains the full quote lower down. No wonder you weren't keen on linking correctly! :?

For someone who's always railing against the inaccurate and misleading MSM, I would have thought you would have used some of that "innate common sense" to read beyond the headline.... but no! :roll:

Supposedly, you're all for people who give false witness being shamed... it's your turn :D

Unsurprisingly, under the circumstances, no word on what punishment Trump should get for his multiple false witness statements...

...given the shear number of instances, it's clear that Trump really hasn't been unfairly treated as you claim.

Mind if I take the word of a USA reporter, over your garbled dissembling?

And the link was clearly posted to the entire quote  :) Are you lying, or did you miss it?

Now you want to know the appropriate punishment for a plethora unspecified allegations against an individual.

To which I respond, if proven to be illegal, whatever a Court of Law determines. No different to the appropriate penalties for whatever additional criminal charges arise from John Durham's ongoing Criminal Investigation into the fake "Russian Collusion" Conspiracy.

I'm sure you would agree?

32 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Mind if I take the word of a USA reporter, over your garbled dissembling?

And the link was clearly posted to the entire quote  :) Are you lying, or did you miss it?

The AOC quote was one of her paraphrasing what other people have said, which bears no relation to the narrative you were trying to spin :?

Now you want to know the appropriate punishment for a plethora unspecified allegations against an individual.

They're not unspecified, they're times when Trump did to others exactly what you say has been unfairly done to him.

Trump has not been treated unfairly, by any stretch of the imagination. :?

To which I respond, if proven to be illegal, whatever a Court of Law determines. No different to the appropriate penalties for whatever additional criminal charges arise from John Durham's ongoing Criminal Investigation into the fake "Russian Collusion" Conspiracy.

I'm sure you would agree?

It's a bit of a jump from "false witness" to "convicted criminal"...

...huge surprise! :hihi:

You can't even be honest with yourself...

3 hours ago, Magilla said:

The AOC quote was one of her paraphrasing what other people have said, which bears no relation to the narrative you were trying to spin :?

They're not unspecified, they're times when Trump did to others exactly what you say has been unfairly done to him.

Trump has not been treated unfairly, by any stretch of the imagination. :?

It's a bit of a jump from "false witness" to "convicted criminal"...

...huge surprise! :hihi:

You can't even be honest with yourself...

No more time to waste with you today!

Have a nice day!  :)