Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Here's another view, more in line with actual evidence:

A rant, with no actual evidence beyond hyperbole and wishful thinking. :?

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Worth watching, if you don't want to be blindsided by the Durham Criminal Investigation Report when completed

I'm sure some people will be embarrassed, it almost certainly won't be who you think it will... so, I'll take my chances :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

A rant, with no actual evidence beyond hyperbole and wishful thinking. :?

I'm sure some people will be embarrassed, it almost certainly won't be who you think it will... so, I'll take my chances :thumbsup:

I don't know who will be "embarrassed".

I'll wait until the Durham Criminal Investigation into the Origins of the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory is completed!

You should, too!  :)

22 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I don't know who will be "embarrassed".

I'll wait until the Durham Criminal Investigation into the Origins of the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory is completed!

You should, too!  :)

Maybe you should take your own advice, you appear to be unable to go a whole day before bringing it up again! :?

Just now, Magilla said:

Maybe you should take your own advice, you appear to be unable to go a whole day before bringing it up again! :?

It's a work in progress!  :)

The Trump "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory kept folks busy for years.

Now we are about to see it put to bed!  :)

Edited by trastrick

14 hours ago, Magilla said:

So that would be a "no" then :hihi:

Absolutely!

Until Durham completes his Criminal Investigation, it is a current affair.

Sorta like Mueller's "Russian Collusion Conspiracy" Investigation was a current affair for 2, going on 4 years now!

It's not over until the fat lady sings!

But I do understand why some folks would like to "move on"  :)

Edited by trastrick

21 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Absolutely!

Until Durham completes his Criminal Investigation, it is a current affair.

Sorta like Mueller's "Russian Collusion Conspiracy" Investigation was a current affair for 2, going on 4 years now!

So... a complete 180 on your previous claims about salacious gossip and rumor about Trump...

...you actually love 'it, more than most... and are happy to do precisely the same! :hihi:

Yet again, you prove you are the epitome of all the things you claim to hate :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, trastrick said:

It's not over until the fat lady sings!

But I do understand why some folks would like to "move on"  :)

Not at all, but I do wonder what you're going to do if it doesn't pan out :P

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

So... a complete 180 on your previous claims about salacious gossip and rumor about Trump...

...you actually love 'it, more than most... and are happy to do precisely the same! :hihi:

Yet again, you prove you are the epitome of all the things you claim to hate :thumbsup:

Not at all, but I do wonder what you're going to do if it doesn't pan out :P

Of course it will pan out!

Durham has the responibility of providing a full report of his Criminal Investigation.

And we will see who, if any, in addition to the 3 prosecutions so far, will be indicted.

Then those indicted, if any,  will get their day in court.

Stay tuned!  :)

Shoiuld be of interest to anyone who followed the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theories, that dominated the World's political news for 4 years.

If he finds no further eveidence of wrong doing, so be it, and then, but only then,  it's time to accept his findings, and move on.

Edited by trastrick

59 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Of course it will pan out!

Durham has the responibility of providing a full report of his Criminal Investigation.

Sure, but what if it doesn't support your claims...

...could be a bit of a damp squib :?

And we will see who, if any, in addition to the 3 prosecutions so far, will be indicted.

Then those indicted, if any,  will get their day in court.

Stay tuned!  :)

Cool... but none of those yet indicted are related to why the special prosecutor started his investigation :?

Shoiuld be of interest to anyone who followed the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theories, that dominated the World's political news for 4 years.

Certainly, but for someone who's just spent the last year whining about people spreading salacious gossip...

...there's some irony here. :hihi:

If he finds no further eveidence of wrong doing, so be it, and then, but only then,  it's time to accept his findings, and move on.

Well that would certainly be a first for you :thumbsup: