Mr Trump - All discussion here

Course Trump talked tough after the Parkland? shooting .

The very next day reversed his course as the NRA had put nearly $36 million into campaigning for tame republicans.

For an alledged billionaire ,he's cheap to buy

U.S. made mistake by exiting Iran nuclear deal:

https://www.axios.com/2022/05/25/iran-nuclear-deal-mistake-israel-dror-shalom

"One of Israel’s most senior defense officials told Pentagon and State Department counterparts during a recent visit to Washington that the U.S. made a mistake by withdrawing from the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran.

Retired Brig. Gen. Dror Shalom, the head of the political-military bureau in the Israeli Ministry of Defense, visited Washington last week for the first time since he assumed office in April.

In several meetings with Pentagon and State Department officials last week, Shalom stressed that the withdrawal from the Iran deal was a mistake that brought Iran closer to a nuclear weapon and created a worse situation"

On 15/03/2022 at 12:47, trastrick said:

Of course it will pan out!

Durham has the responibility of providing a full report of his Criminal Investigation.

Turns out "Damp Squib" :roll:

Hillary Clinton lawyer acquitted in Durham probe:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3506770-hillary-clinton-lawyer-acquitted-in-durham-probe/

Now if you'd spent the entirety of your remaining credibility harping on about how this was going to go, repeatedly for months, across multiple threads (whether it's relevant or not), despite the total lack of any real evidence and despite being repeatedly warned this wasn't going to go the way you thought...

...you'd be pretty embarrassed....right? :thumbsup: :hihi:

14 hours ago, Magilla said:

Turns out "Damp Squib" :roll:

Hillary Clinton lawyer acquitted in Durham probe:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3506770-hillary-clinton-lawyer-acquitted-in-durham-probe/

Now if you'd spent the entirety of your remaining credibility harping on about how this was going to go, repeatedly for months, across multiple threads (whether it's relevant or not), despite the total lack of any real evidence and despite being repeatedly warned this wasn't going to go the way you thought...

...you'd be pretty embarrassed....right? :thumbsup: :hihi:

Not me, pal. :)

My motto has ALWAYS been, "innocent until proven guilty in a Court of law".

Like with Trump and Hillary!

Put up or shut up, and let's move on!

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Not me, pal. :)

Yes, that is you! :thumbsup:

My motto has ALWAYS been, "innocent until proven guilty in a Court of law".

Like with Trump and Hillary!

Cool story bro...

...who exactly are you trying to convince? Yourself? :loopy: :hihi:

Put up or shut up, and let's move on!

I did put up, see link...

...but thanks for throwing your self respect and dignity straight after the credibility! :hihi:

Here's something to help while you "move on":

s-l400.jpg

Lol

Such feigned outrage!

Relax Amigo.

I was discussing the justice system, and my comment, "put up or shut up", was directed at the allegators, of all political stripes, "like with Trump and Hillary",  and in this case the Clinton lawyer.

Take it to a court of law and win or lose, move on!

As for me not having consistently said of Trump and Hillary, Innocent until proven guilty, you are not worth the trouble of me going back to my previous posts on the matter.

The record is clear!  :)

Look it up!

I also said I would accept the outcome of the Durham Criminal Investigation, and, of course I do. Clinton's Lawyer is "Not Guilty".

And the voters will have the ultimate opportunity to weigh in on these matters, next time out, for all the players.

Democracy and Rule of Law!!!

Edited by trastrick

30 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Such feigned outrage!

Outrage? You wish! :hihi:

I'm laughing my head off! :thumbsup: :hihi:

You literally spent months, and several tens of posts all over the forum (regardless of any relevance to the thread at hand), harping on about it at *every* opportunity... while seemingly oblivious that you were, in fact, just setting yourself up to look like a complete plonker...

...and then the final, "it wasn't me" PRICELESS! :hihi:

Again, not sure who exactly you're trying to convince... but as usual, failing! :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I also said I would accept the outcome of the Durham Criminal Investigation, and, of course I do. Clinton's Lawyer is "Not Guilty".

As in, didn't happen...

...along with your claims of Trump being unfairly treated, the whole "witch hunt" nonsense, and most of your "Trump Achievements" :hihi:

What did happen though, is that you got lots of egg on your face... again! :?

Turns out, the GOP is looking for someone with your credentials (lots of suspicions about things they know nothing about or are capable of understanding):

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/gop-contest-elections-tapes-00035758

...you'll fit right in! :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Outrage? You wish! :hihi:

I'm laughing my head off! :thumbsup: :hihi:

You literally spent months, and several tens of posts all over the forum (regardless of any relevance to the thread at hand), harping on about it at *every* opportunity... while seemingly oblivious that you were, in fact, just setting yourself up to look like a complete plonker...

...and then the final, "it wasn't me" PRICELESS! :hihi:

Again, not sure who exactly you're trying to convince... but as usual, failing! :thumbsup:

As in, didn't happen...

...along with your claims of Trump being unfairly treated, the whole "witch hunt" nonsense, and most of your "Trump Achievements" :hihi:

What did happen though, is that you got lots of egg on your face... again! :?

Turns out, the GOP is looking for someone with your credentials (lots of suspicions about things they know nothing about or are capable of understanding):

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/gop-contest-elections-tapes-00035758

...you'll fit right in! :thumbsup:

What didn't happen, that I said "would happen"?

Show me a post where I said Hillary was "guilty" of anything?

Just one will do!  :)

"Better still show one a post out of " months, and several tens of posts all over the forum (regardless of any relevance to the thread at hand), harping on about it at *every* opportunity... " that makes me look like a "plonker"  :)

C'mon now, don't hide behind your cheap bucket of paint that you are trying to throw at me.

You missed again, see that stuff running down the front of your pants?

Lol

Edited by trastrick

"Better still show one a post out of " months, and several tens of posts all over the forum (regardless of any relevance to the thread at hand), harping on about it at *every* opportunity... " that makes me look like a "plonker"  :)

There's a search facility :roll:

Over two pages of posts directly bringing it up, implying there was some smoking gun to be found, over 7 months, across several threads... and then there's all the of responses getting upset when it's pointed out there's no case and you don't have a clue!

Hilarious... again, just who are you trying to convince? :loopy:

Durham's case against Sussmann was weaker than Palins against the NYT:

Judge: No ‘speck’ of proof in Palin’s libel case against NYT:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/31/sarah-palin-speck-proof-libel-00036233

Another one of your wet dreams, that was just wet! ;)

C'mon now, don't hide behind your cheap bucket of paint that you are trying to throw at me.

Not at all, as before, that paint was PRICELESS!

You worked so hard to pay for it... :thumbsup: ;)

Edited by Magilla

16 hours ago, Magilla said:

There's a search facility :roll:

Over two pages of posts directly bringing it up, implying there was some smoking gun to be found, over 7 months, across several threads... and then there's all the of responses getting upset when it's pointed out there's no case and you don't have a clue!

Hilarious... again, just who are you trying to convince? :loopy:

Durham's case against Sussmann was weaker than Palins against the NYT:

Judge: No ‘speck’ of proof in Palin’s libel case against NYT:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/31/sarah-palin-speck-proof-libel-00036233

Another one of your wet dreams, that was just wet! ;)

Not at all, as before, that paint was PRICELESS!

You worked so hard to pay for it... :thumbsup: ;)

You have a nice day, too!

Lol