Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Welcome to BidenWorld, y'all.

Nobody is saying you don't deserve it!  :)

The Politico article you linked to the other day spent a lot of time explaining how most of the issues the US faces today are either a result of

A... The pandemic

B... Republican intransigence

...both of which are largely beyond Bidens control :?

It was pretty obvious from your take on it that you had failed to understand what you were reading :hihi:

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Yawn... a low "for Biden", but not a new low :thumbsup: :hihi:

So what you're saying is that in the middle of multiple crises, Biden has an approval rating largely on par with Trump (who was enjoying no crises whatsoever and apparently had a booming economy to boot), and way better ratings on average?

• Like 1

Looks like "Trump 111 - The Sequel", has run into a bit of a snag!

The Hill

Jan. 6 committee postpones Wednesday hearing

"The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol has postponed its Wednesday hearing slated to review former President Trump’s efforts to pressure the Justice Department to investigate his unfounded claims of election fraud. 

In an advisory, the committee said its scheduled hearing on Thursday would still take place but provided no other details".

Could their lying, be catching up with them?

Jan. 6 panel gets caught spreading a whopper worthy of Russia collusion, Biden laptop

Capitol police chief says there is 'no evidence,' as Bennie Thompson and Liz Cheney alleged, that a GOP lawmaker ran a reconnaissance mission for Jan. 6 protesters.

"The Donald Trump era has brought countless examples in which Democrats, bureaucrats, and the establishment news media wove a sensational tale that turned out to be false.

"There's the Russia collusion caper that wasn't, the 51 security experts who wrongly claimed Hunter Biden's laptop was misinformation, the Ukraine quid-pro-quo call that had neither a quid nor a quo, and the Moscow bounties on U.S. troops' heads that never happened.

"Now the Jan. 6 panel — led in part by the Russian collusion advocate Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. — has been called on the carpet for falsely suggesting a GOP lawmaker ran a reconnaissance mission inside the Capitol for Jan. 6 protesters the day before the riot.

"Ironically, the man who blew that whistle is the new Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger, who got his job on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's watch but handed Republicans vindication on an allegation they long claimed was a smear".

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/jan-6-panel-gets-caught-spreading-whopper-worthy-russia-collusion

Watching the hapless Dems try to do anything serious, is always good for a laugh.

I might even tune in Thursday myself, if my sock drawer is tidy!  :)

Edited by trastrick

14 minutes ago, Magilla said:

The Politico article you linked to the other day spent a lot of time explaining how most of the issues the US faces today are either a result of

A... The pandemic

B... Republican intransigence

...both of which are largely beyond Bidens control :?

It was pretty obvious from your take on it that you had failed to understand what you were reading :hihi:

Yawn... a low "for Biden", but not a new low :thumbsup: :hihi:

So what you're saying is that in the middle of multiple crises, Biden has an approval rating largely on par with Trump (who was enjoying no crises whatsoever and apparently had a booming economy to boot), and way better ratings on average?

No!

You're saying that.

I said what I wrote!

Get it?  :)

18 hours ago, trastrick said:

Jan. 6 committee postpones Wednesday hearing

Could their lying, be catching up with them?

Given your ability to parse the reality of the Sussmann charges and validity of the case, how on earth would you know? :hihi:

Jan. 6 panel gets caught spreading a whopper worthy of Russia collusion, Biden laptop

Capitol police chief says there is 'no evidence,' as Bennie Thompson and Liz Cheney alleged, that a GOP lawmaker ran a reconnaissance mission for Jan. 6 protesters.

They did their job and investigated something :?

Your narrative isn't backed up by reality, as usual!

What I want to know is how does this alleged "whopper" compare to say... Trumps claim that the election was stolen?

Laughable hyperbole... you'd have to be a special kind of special to not be rolling eye's at that...

...just as you would when hearing a Trump cheerleader whining about "whoppers" and "lying"! :loopy::D

Edited by Magilla

Just now, Magilla said:

Given your ability to parse the reality of the Sussmann charges and validity of the case, how on earth would you know? :hihi:

They did their job and investigated something :?

Your narrative isn't backed up by reality, as usual!

What I want to know is how does this alleged "whopper" compare to say... Trumps claim that the election was stolen?

Laughable hyperbole... you'd have to be a special kind of special to not be rolling eye's at that...

...just as you would when hearing a Trump cheerleader whining about "whoppers" and "lying"! :loopy::D

"What I want to know is how does this alleged "whopper" compare to say... Trumps claim that the election was stolen?"

Well, one is an "unverified opinion", and one is an demonstrable lie, refuted by a credible witness, floated by the "truth seekers"

You'll have to guess which.!  :)

The latest "truth finders" are led by one, Adam Schiff" a demonstrable liar.

(We are still waiting for his secret stash of "incontrovertible evidence"  that Trump colluded with the Russians)

The Wall Street Journal

All the Adam Schiff Transcripts

Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.

"Americans expect that politicians will lie, but sometimes the examples are so brazen that they deserve special notice. Newly released Congressional testimony shows that Adam Schiff spread falsehoods shamelessly about Russia and Donald Trump for three years even as his own committee gathered contrary evidence."

Read the full article at:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the-adam-schiff-transcripts-11589326164

Lol

Edited by trastrick

18 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Well, one is an "unverified opinion"

Nope :?

How embarrassing for you! :loopy:

and one is an demonstrable lie, refuted by a credible witness, floated by the "truth seekers"

Nope, conducting an investigation isn't a claim anyone did anything until it's completed. Your claim is logically nonsense.

Regardless, according to you (literally several tens of times), unless they've been convicted "in a court of law" it's all totally fine, fair game and totally above board...

...so what are you whining about?

You'll have to guess!  :)

No need, as usual, you can't even get the basic facts right! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

Just now, Magilla said:

Nope :?

How embarrassing for you! :loopy:

Nope, conducting an investigation isn't a claim anyone did anything until it's completed. Your claim is logically nonsense.

Regardless, according to you (literally several tens of times), unless they've been convicted "in a court of law" it's all totally fine, fair game and totally above board...

...so what are you whining about?

No need, as usual, you can't even get the basic facts right! :thumbsup:

They are not MY facts, pal, I wasn't there!  :)

Then:

Washington Lawmakers gave groups 'reconnaissance' tours of the Capitol ...https://www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2021/01/13

Jan 13, 2021 — Rep. Sherrill alleges lawmakers led 'reconnaissance' tours day before ... mob that vandalized the Capitol and attacked police officers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/13/mikie-sherrill-reconnaissance-capitol-attack/

Now:

CNN

"Capitol Police say 'there is no evidence' of reconnaissance tour by GOP Rep. Loudermilk before January 6

"There is no evidence that Representative Loudermilk entered the U.S. Capitol with this group on January 5, 2021," Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger wrote in a letter on Monday to Rep. Rodney Davis, the top Republican on the House Administration Committee. "We train our officers on being alert for people conducting surveillance or reconnaissance, and we do not consider any of the activities we observed as suspicious."

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/14/politics/barry-loudermilk-reconnaissance-tour-capitol-police/index.html

And this:

Politico

CONGRESS

Capitol Police whistleblower delivers scathing rebuke to 2 of its senior leaders Jan. 6....

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/08/capitol-police-whistleblower-rebuke-jan-6-515696

The upshot?

Today's Jan 6 Truth Hearing (aka Trump Impeachment - 111),  "postponed" (shut down) while they sort out fact from "narrative"

Lol

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!  :)

16 minutes ago, trastrick said:

They are not MY facts, pal, I wasn't there!  :)

Hilarious, you failed to identify the right fact! :?

The rest... all above board, as above, so what are you whining about?

Anyway, here's your chance to show your fealty:

Trump.Jr... "It's dads birthday... give me money":

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-jr-says-supporters-pay-sign-dads-birthday-card-2022-6

...no doubt, the $2500 donation, at a minimum? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla