Mr Trump - All discussion here

On 13/07/2022 at 18:11, Slinny said:

Well he as got tho be better than that load off rubbish ,. One who wants idiots running around with guns , just because fire arms means money . Get him in a nice little room . With bars , and a nice big cell mate , to tuck him up at nights. 

for the years

We can live in hope 

Go to reality, trump is a liar bully and cheat , get him locked away , never mind about politics. For me the guy who is in now is far better , he thinks about the ordinary man , not making money out off killing people he wants guns to stay money money money . That’s all trump and such as the five trying to get the top job in this country want,

lots for them and keep the ordinary man down but so many people fall for them  ,

24 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Go to reality, trump is a liar bully and cheat , get him locked away , never mind about politics. For me the guy who is in now is far better , he thinks about the ordinary man , not making money out off killing people he wants guns to stay money money money . That’s all trump and such as the five trying to get the top job in this country want,

lots for them and keep the ordinary man down but so many people fall for them  ,

Sorry mistake guns to go   Not  stay ,

46 minutes ago, Slinny said:

No problem with putting criminals in jail.

But doing so without being found guilty of any crime in a real court of law, is banana republic/communist stuff.

6 years, $millions spent, and no charges, and still going on, as we speak.

How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb?

28 minutes ago, trastrick said:

No problem with putting criminals in jail.

But doing so without being found guilty of any crime in a real court of law, is banana republic/communist stuff.

6 years, $millions spent, and no charges, and still going on, as we speak.

How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Do you really think yourself he is not guilty, please put your case . The only thing that will get him off is money . When you buy a house most people get loans , and I think that most off his empire is on paper , and if he had got re-elected that would have kept him safe .   But he did not.

5 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Biden is literally going senile and it is sad to watch.

That’s your view , it just depends on what news paper you read , by the way  parity boy in conservative leader race may get it , secret weapon , no what I mean ,for next election . I have a good memory,  

41 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Do you really think yourself he is not guilty, please put your case . The only thing that will get him off is money . When you buy a house most people get loans , and I think that most off his empire is on paper , and if he had got re-elected that would have kept him safe .   But he did not.

Lol

You got it wrong.

The Alligators have to prove you're guilty of a criminal offense in a  duly constituted Court of Law.

6 years of partisan public show trials and $millions of dollars spent, havent managed that.

25 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

You got it wrong.

The Alligators have to prove you're guilty of a criminal offense in a  duly constituted Court of Law.

6 years of partisan public show trials and $millions of dollars spent, havent managed that.

Do you really think he should get away with what he instigated, or did we all watch wrong programs on TV!

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

Do you really think he should get away with what he instigated, or did we all watch wrong programs on TV!

What I believe is that if Trump is found guilty in a real Court of Law, he should pay the penalty.

With the Dems in charge of the White House, Congress, Senate, FBI, and Department of Justice, they can charge him with anything they wish!

But he still gets his day in court like all citizens!

Edited by trastrick

42 minutes ago, trastrick said:

What I believe is that if Trump is found guilty in a real Court of Law, he should pay the penalty.

With the Dems in charge of the White House, Congress, Senate, FBI, and Department of Justice, they can charge him with anything they wish!

But he still gets his day in court like all citizens!

But I think he knows the ga me is up ,unless the mob can spring him ,