Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

And, of course I extend that courtesy to Biden and Hillary - Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

A point clearly demonstrated by your repeating allegations against them, almost daily, despite in many cases being already found innocent...

...always funny watching you completely disprove your own posts! :thumbsup: :hihi:

So much for those "making money in office claims" though, I see :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

15 minutes ago, Magilla said:

A point clearly demonstrated by your repeating allegations against them, almost daily, despite in many cases being already found innocent...

...always funny watching you completely disprove your own posts! :thumbsup: :hihi:

What is really funny, is your double standards of proof applied to allegations against Trump vs Hillary/Biden.

And your pathetic attempts to twist my words.

I say that Hillary and Biden and Trump are all innocent until proven guilty.

That's the law!  Your opinions are worthless! :)

I'm done with you!

(for now)  :)

Edited by trastrick

25 minutes ago, trastrick said:

What is really funny, is your double standards of proof applied to allegations against Trump vs Hillary/Biden.

From the Trump cheerleader whining about Hillary's "secret bathroom server", when Trump, Ivanka and Jared also had one! :?

From the Trump cheerleader who, despite Hillary being investigated fully, claims any efforts to do the same with Trump are somehow unfair! :?

From the Trump cheerleader who hates anyone making money in office, unless it's Trumps family! :?

From the Trump cheerleader who, in relation to any claim about "in office", doesn't appear to know what "in office" actually means! :hihi:

And your pathetic attempts to twist my words.

I have no need, your posts speak for themselves.

I say that Hillary and Biden and Trump are all innocent until proven guilty.

As above, clearly your posts do not support that claim.

I'm done with you!

Of course, because as usual your claims fall flat at under the most basic of scrutiny and context...

..so as usual, you run away with your tail between your legs... again!

I await the usual "I'll debate whatever you want" retort, which you'll then once again completely fail to be able to do! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

35 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That makes about as much sense as your usual crap. Well done 👍

Actually he does make sense in a way!  :)

It explains the Salem witch hunts.

It explains the Drayfous Affair (see Wiki)

And the frustration, amongst some people, when the witch hunt fails.

There's a common term for it.

TDS

(see Wiki)

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Actually he does make sense in a way!  :)

It explains the Salem witch hunts.

It explains the Drayfous Affair (see Wiki)

And the frustration, amongst some people, when the witch hunt fails.

There's a common term for it.

TDS

(see Wiki)

Well when you put it like that 🤣

5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Well when you put it like that 🤣

Trump was only out for one thing ,to make the rich even richer , he is a lying cheat , same as Johnson ,  we do not want men like them in charge off country’s  trump was extremely dangerous ,  he could  have started a world war  : does anyone want that , well I for one don’t . But there are some strange people in this world , let’s have some strange answers , 

Just now, Slinny said:

Trump was only out for one thing ,to make the rich even richer , he is a lying cheat , same as Johnson ,  we do not want men like them in charge off country’s  trump was extremely dangerous ,  he could  have started a world war  : does anyone want that , well I for one don’t . But there are some strange people in this world , let’s have some strange answers ,