Mr Trump - All discussion here

31 minutes ago, Cyclecar said:

I don't care too much for Trump, but he was elected President by a lawful process, whatever one's opinion.  However no one is surprised to learn that he had made his money my sleight of hand, shall we say. 

However he may boast and bluster,  the US In ternal Revenue Service are after him.  Ninety years ago in the USA a chap called Al Capone was evading all sorts of law enforcement until someone noticed that he hadn't paid any taxes.........

If he had got back in he would have cleared himself , 

1 hour ago, Cyclecar said:

I don't care too much for Trump, but he was elected President by a lawful process, whatever one's opinion.  However no one is surprised to learn that he had made his money my sleight of hand, shall we say. 

However he may boast and bluster,  the US In ternal Revenue Service are after him.  Ninety years ago in the USA a chap called Al Capone was evading all sorts of law enforcement until someone noticed that he hadn't paid any taxes.........

Chalk and cheese!

Obama's IRS had all Trump's tax returns, as duly filed for 8 years. The New York Times (somehow :)  ) got access to more than two decades of his tax returns.

"The New York Times has obtained tax-return data for President Trump and his companies that covers more than two decades". - NYT 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/27/us/trump-taxes-takeaways.html

Trump has filed all his returns, and paid taxes, and so far no criminality has been revealed, either by the IRS or The NYT.

That could change, not from New York AG Leticia James civil suit, which only calls for fines and restitution, and a ban on doing business in NY State, but from the "evidence" of actual criminality, she says she has forwarded to the DOJ, and the IRS.

But it's another "wait and see" moment, because these issues can take years to settle. Trump haters still have to keep that Champagne on ice. :)

The Big Question is how all these pending "allegations" will impact the vote in the November Mid Terms?

Which, in my opinion, and many others I respect is what this longest and most expensive, and least productive,  witch hunt in political history is really all about.

7 years, and no end in sight!  :)

12 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Chalk and cheese!

Obama's IRS had all Trump's tax returns, as duly filed for 8 years. The New York Times (somehow :)  ) got access to more than two decades of his tax returns.

"The New York Times has obtained tax-return data for President Trump and his companies that covers more than two decades". - NYT 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/27/us/trump-taxes-takeaways.html

Describing the IRS, as "Obama's IRS" is a laughable nonsense, indicative of someone who has no idea how anything works...

...and not least because when this info was released, Trump was president! :hihi:

Trump has filed all his returns, and paid taxes, and so far no criminality has been revealed, either by the IRS or The NYT.

None was actually suggested, the tax returns thing was not about highlighting criminality, never was.

Out of interest, what did those tax returns show? :hihi:

That could change, not from New York AG Leticia James civil suit, which only calls for fines and restitution, and a ban on doing business in NY State, but from the "evidence" of actual criminality, she says she has forwarded to the DOJ, and the IRS.

But it's another "wait and see" moment, because these issues can take years to settle. Trump haters still have to keep that Champagne on ice. :)

The election is in two years... it's not that long.

The Big Question is how all these pending "allegations" will impact the vote in the November Mid Terms?

No, the big question is how all these pending "allegations" will impact the vote in 2024.

Trump isn't on the ballot in the November midterms :?

Which, in my opinion, and many others I respect is what this longest and most expensive, and least productive,  witch hunt in political history is really all about.

Sure, but in reality, with a little hindsight and understanding of history, it's clear it isn't any of those things.

7 years, and no end in sight!  :)

Remind us again, how many years for all these Hillary conspiracies you're still harping on about? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

Describing the IRS, as "Obama's IRS" is a laughable nonsense, indicative of someone who has no idea how anything works...

...and not least because when this info was released, Trump was president!

Obama was in office from 2009 to 2017. This witch hunt is going back "decades" to those years.

The IRS , under Obama appointed Commissioners, had all Trump's tax returns for those years. Now the NY AG has them, and for all subsequent years, and is making "allegations" in a Civil Suit based on what evidence she believes she has.

Just another set of "allegations" to be decided in a real (Civil) Court of Law.

No Criminal charges laid.

So, yet once again, we'll see.......!  :)

The rest?

Your usual time wasting twaddle!  :)

7 hours ago, Magilla said:

You heard if here first, from the poster of "law and order", massive fraud over decades... nothing to see here. :hihi:

Just another" allegation", not yet proven in a Court of Law.

You don't know the difference!  :)

Like "Russian Collusion" and Trump's revolutionary rag tag army armed with sticks and a fire extinguisher, marching on Washington to overthrow DEMOCRACY! The first "Civil War" since 1865.  :)

14 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Obama was in office from 2009 to 2017. This witch hunt is going back "decades" to those years.

The IRS , under Obama appointed Commissioners, had all Trump's tax returns for those years. Now the NY AG has them, and for all subsequent years, and is making "allegations" in a Civil Suit based on what evidence she believes she has.

His tax returns have no bearing on the allegations.

The leak detailed earlier, was when Trump was president. :?

Just another set of "allegations" to be decided in a real (Civil) Court of Law.

No Criminal charges laid.

...but, unlike your previous claims, will seriously effect his business empire. :?

So, yet once again, we'll see.......!  :)

The rest?

Your usual time wasting twaddle!  :)

...of course, you can't back up, or justify your claims under the most basic of scrutiny...

...as usual :thumbsup: :?

18 minutes ago, Magilla said:

His tax returns have no bearing on the allegations.

The leak detailed earlier, was when Trump was president. :?

...but, unlike your previous claims, will seriously effect his business empire. :?

...of course, you can't back up, or justify your claims under the most basic of scrutiny...

...as usual :thumbsup: :?

I try to limit my time talking to Jehovah's Witnesses, Trump haters, drunks in bars, and other time wasters.

You are welcome to your opinions, as usual!

Have a nice day.  :)

Edited by trastrick

51 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I try to limit my time talking to Jehovah's Witnesses, Trump haters, drunks in bars, and other time wasters.

It's a shame you didn't limit the amount you have to spend going off on irrelevant tangents... and feigning ignorance of your own posts! :thumbsup:

:hihi:

On 18/09/2022 at 13:30, HumbleNarrator said:

When has he been "out of office?"

Sounds like Donald as been Fiddling the price off his properties, as I said a few days ago is his worth only on paper  and what else will crawl out off the wood work  but lying is normal for such as him and Johnson 

"Sound's like"

So "they" say!

This week "they" are also dealing with his Revolution to overturn Democracy, and his Felonies under The Espionage act.

Last 5 years it was, "Russian Collusion", Bribing the Ukraine, and Obstructing Pelosi's Democrats.

Should keep them busy for while, yet! :)

Doesn't seem to slow him down though.

Online betting has him favored to win the Presidency in 2024!

How can that happen?  :)

And he looks to be in good form here!

Edited by trastrick