Mr Trump - All discussion here

42 minutes ago, trastrick said:

"Sound's like"

So "they" say!

This week "they" are also dealing with his Revolution to overturn Democracy, and his Felonies under The Espionage act.

Last 5 years it was, "Russian Collusion", Bribing the Ukraine, and Obstructing Pelosi's Democrats.

Should keep them busy for while, yet! :)

Doesn't seem to slow him down though.

Online betting has him favored to win the Presidency in 2024!

How can that happen?  :)

And he looks to be in good form here!

Thats if he is not eating prison food , do we truthfully need the likes off him , I think he is as bent as a nine bob note ,  just look back at the mad dogs that were invading the White House , would you want some off them living next door to you ,

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Slinny said:

Thats if he is not eating prison food , do we truthfully need the likes off him , I think he is as bent as a nine bob note ,  just look back at the mad dogs that were invading the White House , would you want some off them living next door to you ,

A good question Slinny.

Let's look at the alternatives.

Capitol Protesters

original.jpg

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/02/the-capitol-rioters-arent-like-other-extremists/617895/

OR

BLM Protesters

23 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

Not even close!

But this?

200531-minneapolis-protest-fists-cs-415p

And this?

4896.jpg?width=620&quality=45&fit=max&dp

Guess which are the Trump voters?  :)

To be honest I don’t care which are his supporters all I know is the world does not need the likes off him   Putin. or Johnson in charge off millions off people , all are bully’s ,but bully’s always come un stuck ,  example hitler Sadam  , both found hiding .  But some people have strange views 

3 hours ago, Slinny said:

To be honest I don’t care which are his supporters all I know is the world does not need the likes off him   Putin. or Johnson in charge off millions off people , all are bully’s ,but bully’s always come un stuck ,  example hitler Sadam  , both found hiding .  But some people have strange views 

Some do manage to live longer.

Stalin, Castro, Chou and Mao.

Maybe Communism is the safest bet for a would be Totalitarian Dictator.  :)

On 27/09/2022 at 17:06, trastrick said:

Some do manage to live longer.

Stalin, Castro, Chou and Mao.

Maybe Communism is the safest bet for a would be Totalitarian Dictator.  :)

To be honest I don’t know why I go on this , trump is not worth ever writing about , 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/09/2022 at 22:35, Slinny said:

To be honest I don’t know why I go on this , trump is not worth ever writing about , 

How wilthe fat arrogant pig riddle out off this one  I bet he’s lining someone for the chop . A bully and a coward , but what is the world coming to , 

10 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

How will future historians judge this era with Trump being under such intense legal scrutiny with a genuine possibility he could see jail time, and George W Bush and Tony Blair not? 

Yeah but Orange man bad..

26 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

How will future historians judge this era with Trump being under such intense legal scrutiny with a genuine possibility he could see jail time, and George W Bush and Tony Blair not? 

He is as bent as a nine bob note , was your last quote a wind up as usual