Mr Trump - All discussion here

15 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

How will future historians judge this era with Trump being under such intense legal scrutiny with a genuine possibility he could see jail time, and George W Bush and Tony Blair not? 

I don't know about Bush or Blair, but Trump is in a mess of legal trouble.

Today on Drudge a record number of reports keeps his name on top of the news.

CHENEY GETS HER REVENGE -- OFFERED MOTION TO SUBPOENA EX-PRESIDENT...

Will He comply?

Skirts testimony question in 14-page response...

Retelling Tale of Treachery... MORE HEARINGS?

Video Shows Pelosi Taking Cover... CNN airs exclusive footage...

'I'm going to punch him out'... (Pelosi)

Secret Service knew of Capitol threat week before...

Texts Show Oath Keepers Coordinated With Other Far-Right Groups...
Key Mar-a-Lago witness a former White House employee; Navy veteran... Developing...

Fast-growing obstruction problem for Trump!

And MSM have a new bad boy in their sights! Former "Golden Boy" Elon Musk of Tesla electric car fame, and the SpaceX reusable rocket which takes U.S. astronauts to the International Space Station, so that NASA doesn't have to beg Putin anymore for a lift. He 's also funding the Ukraine Starlink Internet Service

Some random reports:

Musk under federal investigation tied to TWITTER deal... Developing...

Elon’s Musk: Tesla Billionaire Hawks ‘Burnt Hair’ Perfume For $100 A Bottle
Elon Musk got 'really angry' when Zip2 staff weren't working after 9pm

Elon Musk balks at funding Ukraine's Starlink satellites, as ...

Hell hath no fury like a Democrat Party scorned!  :)

47 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

How will future historians judge this era with Trump being under such intense legal scrutiny with a genuine possibility he could see jail time, and George W Bush and Tony Blair not? 

Again, it's that "in office" thing you're confused about that means there is no valid comparison between Blair or Bush with Trumps current woes.

As such, future historians won't consider Bush or Blair at all, in relation to Trump.

Edited by Magilla

18 hours ago, Magilla said:

Again, it's that "in office" thing you're confused about that means there is no valid comparison between Blair or Bush with Trumps current woes.

As such, future historians won't consider Bush or Blair at all, in relation to Trump.

Trump. Johnson   Putin.  All   Bully’s ,plain facts 

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

Nah fella, you've got it all wrong... nothing to do with them, their actions or anything they did...

...it was all the fault of the MSM! :hihi:

I am usually a good judge of character,  but you seem to think I got it wrong , Well one off us have that’s for sure,I have rubbed shoulders with plenty off bully’s ,  Mouth  cowards , and will drop anybody in the sh,,,,,  they seem to fit the bill .just my opinion ,

4 hours ago, Slinny said:

I am usually a good judge of character,  but you seem to think I got it wrong ,

Not at all fella... I agree with you, 100%! :thumbsup:

My response was (supposed to be) a parody of one of the usual, and completely wrong, excuses that we normally get on here...

...appears to have missed the mark.

My bad, apologies.

5 hours ago, Magilla said:

Not at all fella... I agree with you, 100%! :thumbsup:

My response was (supposed to be) a parody of one of the usual, and completely wrong, excuses that we normally get on here...

...appears to have missed the mark.

My bad, apologies.

Carry on old boy, enjoy your self whatever turns you on , 

Another claim falls flat, and someone's left to wipe egg off their face... again!

Primary Steele dossier source acquitted:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3694783-primary-steele-dossier-source-acquitted-in-loss-for-special-counsel/

Trump-backed special counsel John Durham turns on his own witness for undercutting his narrative:

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/14/backed-special-counsel-john-durham-turns-on-his-own-witness-for-undercutting-his-narrative_partner/

Who'd have guessed that a Trump appointee would be such a clumsy oaf...

...oh that's right, almost everyone... with one notable exception! :?

11 hours ago, Magilla said:

Another claim falls flat, and someone's left to wipe egg off their face... again!

Primary Steele dossier source acquitted:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3694783-primary-steele-dossier-source-acquitted-in-loss-for-special-counsel/

Trump-backed special counsel John Durham turns on his own witness for undercutting his narrative:

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/14/backed-special-counsel-john-durham-turns-on-his-own-witness-for-undercutting-his-narrative_partner/

Who'd have guessed that a Trump appointee would be such a clumsy oaf...

...oh that's right, almost everyone... with one notable exception! :?

Good news for the Hillary/Biden folks

Bad news for Trump supporters

A win for for all law and order advocates!

The "alleged" criminal, Russian National Deshenko,  got his day in court, and was found by a jury to be Not Guilty, as was Sussman, Clinton Campaign Lawyer, another target of Durham.

And one would hope that it is a lesson, for all partisan government prosecutors, who have an unlimited amount of time and taxpayer money to conduct witch hunts against their political rivals, for which they have no real prosecutable evidence.

The partisanship and incompetence of these "allegators" with their allegations, can and will be judged only by the voters!

I would hope that after 6 years of being "accused" of every crime on the books, Trump will be allowed his own day in court!

Until that happens, Trump, like Hillary, and the Bidens, are presumed Innocent Until Proven Guilty (in a real Court of Law) :)

Edited by trastrick