Mr Trump - All discussion here

19 hours ago, Magilla said:

...but lost big on Trump 2 :thumbsup: :hihi:

Nope!

I sat that one out. His policies had my heart, but not my money riding on him.

He was deep sixed by Pelosi's endless Congressional, Special Prosecutor and FBI Investions, and six years of the MSM promoting Hillary's "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory!  :)

I saw it in my own circle of acqauintances. Some were as anti-Trump as you. 

That was a clue.

I'm not a 'denier". The Left's hold on the Media, Government beaurocracy, Education System, Academia, and Culture cannot, and should not be denied.

They'll elect a candlestick, before they'll elect a "real" right wing conservative, white or black, woman or man.

Hence we have the Western world leaders, a laughing stock, while China, North Korea, Russia, India, and the Middle Eastern Leaders give them the finger at the U.N. and in public.

I call it BidenWorld. realm of enuchs.

Edited by trastrick

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Nope!

I sat that one out. His policies had my heart, but not my money riding on him.

If course fella, you bet on everyone but your messiah. While at the same time bending over backwards to make up achievements and ignore any indiscretion.

I for one, believe you! :thumbsup: :hihi:

He was deep sixed by Pelosi's endless Congressional, Special Prosecutor and FBI Investions, and six years of the MSM promoting Hillary's "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory!  :)

I saw it in my own circle of acqauintances. Some were as anti-Trump as you. 

That was a clue.

One would imagine then, given your political savvy, you would have bet on Biden!

I'm not a 'denier". The Left's hold on the Media, Government beaurocracy, Education System, Academia, and Culture cannot, and should not be denied.

It should, because it's entirely a political construct...

...like those voting fraud claims... entirely fabricated.

They'll elect a candlestick, before they'll elect a "real" right wing conservative, white or black, woman or man.

Hence we have the Western world leaders, a laughing stock, while China, North Korea, Russia, India, and the Middle Eastern Leaders give them the finger at the U.N. and in public.

Under that metric, Trump himself should be in your list! :hihi:

Trump made the US a laughing stock on the international stage, and did more to undermine the UN, NATO and public institutions than any of them ever could have.

I call it BidenWorld. realm of enuchs.

They were laughing their backs off, throughout the entire Trump presidency... while Trump was literally praising them to the skies!

You couldn't make it up! :loopy::hihi:

8 minutes ago, Magilla said:

If course fella, you bet on everyone but your messiah. While at the same time bending over backwards to make up achievements and ignore any indiscretion.

I for one, believe you! :thumbsup: :hihi:

One would imagine then, given your political savvy, you would have bet on Biden!

It should, because it's entirely a political construct...

...like those voting fraud claims... entirely fabricated.

Under that metric, Trump himself should be in your list! :hihi:

Trump made the US a laughing stock on the international stage, and did more to undermine the UN, NATO and public institutions than any of them ever could have.

They were laughing their backs off, throughout the entire Trump presidency... while Trump was literally praising them to the skies!

You couldn't make it up! :loopy::hihi:

So you believe!  :)

But here you are in Bidenworld, with your war against Russia in Europe, and Joe is says the World is facing nucear "armageddon".

So you got it, enjoy it!  :)

Edited by trastrick

23 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So you believe!  :)

Of course fella, of course.

I mean, given your track record for accuracy and honesty... why wouldn't I? :hihi:

But here you are in Bidenworld, with your war against Russia in Europe, and Joe is says the World is facing nucear "armageddon".

You know ludicrous statements like this make you sound like a completely unhinged, utterly ill-informed, massive snowflake jack-ass... right? :suspect:

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

22 hours ago, Magilla said:

Of course fella, of course.

I mean, given your track record for accuracy and honesty... why wouldn't I? :hihi:

You know ludicrous statements like this make you sound like a completely unhinged, utterly ill-informed, massive snowflake jack-ass... right? :suspect:

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Lol

But YOU don't know what this desperate nonsense:

"You know ludicrous statements like this make you sound like a completely unhinged, utterly ill-informed, massive snowflake jack-ass... right? :suspect:"

acually makes you "sound like!"

Try to relax, and Have a Nice Day!  :)

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

But YOU don't know what this desperate nonsense:

"You know ludicrous statements like this make you sound like a completely unhinged, utterly ill-informed, massive snowflake jack-ass... right? :suspect:"

acually makes you "sound like!"

Not a completely unbalanced, woefully ill-informed, easily led, mental midget? :roll: :hihi:

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Try to relax, and Have a Nice Day!  :)

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: :hihi:

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Not a completely unbalanced, woefully ill-informed, easily led, mental midget? :roll: :hihi:

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Keep the personal insults coming, pal. You're setting records!

"a completely unhinged, utterly ill-informed, massive snowflake jack-ass, a completely unbalanced, woefully ill-informed, easily led, mental midget?"

I've started to enjoy them!

DO keep up the GOOD work!  :)

57 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Keep the personal insults coming, pal. You're setting records!

It's not my fault you highlight your historical, political, logical, legal and scientific illiteracy on a daily basis...

...just pointing it out :D

Setting records! :hihi:

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla