Mr Trump - All discussion here

22 hours ago, butlers said:

An 82 year old gets a fractured skull and you see fit to post a smiley .

I'm smiling at the remote connection made between a homeless nutjob with a hammer, and a former President of the United States.  :)

The only crime he HADN'T be charged with until now, was attempted murder.

Now the cycle is complete!

Send in the FBI again, and drag him out in chains!  :)

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

I'm smiling at the remote connection made between a homeless nutjob with a hammer, and a former President of the United States.  :)

The only crime he HADN'T be charged with until now, was attempted murder.

Now the cycle is complete!

Send in the FBI again, and drag him out in chains!  :)

And so say all off use , lock him up ,  But the coward will try to blame someone else , 

On 02/11/2022 at 18:30, Slinny said:

And so say all off use , lock him up ,  But the coward will try to blame someone else , 

It will be a sad day for America if Trump wins vote , He kicked out off climate change meetings ,I would never put a.country in the likes off his hands , Money  money Money-making , and look after number one ,

5 minutes ago, Slinny said:

It will be a sad day for America if Trump wins vote , He kicked out off climate change meetings ,I would never put a.country in the likes off his hands , Money  money Money-making , and look after number one ,

America is going to need Trump to clean up Bejing Bidens mess.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

America is going to need Trump to clean up Bejing Bidens mess.

I don’t no anything about that, I just think he is a danger to the world peace , And bully’s never impressed me , 

Just now, Slinny said:

I don’t no anything about that, I just think he is a danger to the world peace , And bully’s never impressed me , 

But you look as if you.dress smart , I have alway done that , still me and wife always go out in good gear keep it up we are a dying breed ,