Mr Trump - All discussion here

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

9 Hours ago Sibon Said:

He’s a dick, daddio. A proper, unreconstructed dick. 
He’s even been dumped by the US

Are you sure?

This is just a battle in a long war to 2024.

The Republicans are still around, they actually won the popular vote in this latest mid tern elections for the House. (but that little item didn't make it to the click bait MSM Headlines)

"Interesting times ahead"

I don’t think anyone doubts that the Republicans are still around and will be in the future.

However there are hopeful signs that they can see that Trump rants are no longer helpful to their cause and that its time to distance themselves from his divisive and vitriolic rhetoric.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I don’t think anyone doubts that the Republicans are still around and will be in the future.

However there are hopeful signs that they can see that Trump rants are no longer helpful to their cause and that its time to distance themselves from his divisive and vitriolic rhetoric.

I'm hoping he runs again!

The 6 years of watching the rabid TDS addicts, and Media lynch mobs, have been nothing but fun!

Be a shame to lose the Left's Great Satan, without him and his family being dragged off to jail in chains.

The latest ones, DeSantis and Elon Musk, are a little more concilliatory.

Still there's hope they can get pin an attempted murder rap on him, after Pence just accused him of endangering his family!

The only thing he hasn't been "accused" of so far on his "alleged" rap sheet!

But he's one "pesky wabbit"!  :)

Keep trying!

Edited by trastrick

31 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So do Democrats! :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The 6 years of watching the rabid TDS addicts, and Media lynch mobs, have been nothing but fun!

From the poster who can't remember anything pre-2017 :loopy:

Regardless, was it as much fun as watching those with the Trump Delusion Syndrome championing willful ignorance, hailing achievements that on balance were at best below average, or scrambling to make stuff up that never happened at all?

Seems highly unlikely! :hihi:

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Can his fragile ego suffer the indignity of being challenged by others in the Republican Party or defeat in a Presidential election.

Interesting times ahead with many parallels in U.K. politics 

23 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Can his fragile ego suffer the indignity of being challenged by others in the Republican Party or defeat in a Presidential election.

Interesting times ahead with many parallels in U.K. politics 

Like in the UK parallel, he can't run without some solid Republican Party support.

Many would love to see him out of the way, for their own political gain.

I suspect he'll be talking to a lot of people right now, including his family and friends, who all bore a huge burden, last time out!

I'm sure that Malenia would prefer to live a quieter life of luxury, than face the mercilous MSM with their "mail order bride" and "former hooker" accusations, again.

We'll see!  :)

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

I'm sure that Malenia would prefer to live a quieter life of luxury, than face the mercilous MSM with their "mail order bride" and "former hooker" accusations, again.

...and more recently, the lies of her husband... allegedly. :? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

A former Trump toady weighs in..

Mo Brooks was once one of Donald Trump’s closest allies, but has since joined the ranks of those who have fallen out with the former president.

The Alabama Republican congressman will retire at the end of this year, and in an interview with AL.com called on the party to dump the former president.

“It would be a bad mistake for the Republicans to have Donald Trump as their nominee in 2024,” said Brooks, who was the first congressman to object to the certification of the 2020 election. “Donald Trump has proven himself to be dishonest, disloyal, incompetent, crude and a lot of other things that alienate so many independents and Republicans. Even a candidate who campaigns from his basement can beat him.”