Mr Trump - All discussion here

15 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

While attempting to rectify your denial that Trump would be at 78, the oldest President ever elected, you now ignore the fact that you are the only person on this Forum  to continually and repetitively go on about Biden's age.

Just a few example of how in your world  people are judged on their abilities not their age.

*"It's hard to hate an an old octagenarian given to frequent bouts of dementia"

"... the old confused fart Biden,"

"...a harmless old white guy with no core values..."

"...old joe is a bizzare combination of casper milquetoast, Walter Mitty, and Forrest Gump..."

"Life is so complicated for dear old joe, bless him."

"..Can the old senile gentleman survive these challenges...".

Sums up my opinion of Biden precisely!  :)

Your opinion may vary.

But I don't "hate" the guy! (see above*)

I just happen to agree with former Defense Secretary for Obama and Bush who says. "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,”

Your opinion may vary!

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Your opinion may vary.

I just happen to agree with former Defense Secretary for Obama and Bush who says. "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,”

Your opinion may vary!

What you missed out was that Gates also said in that book (from 2014, by the way) that  "... Mr. Biden was a man of genuine integrity and character."

He also had this to say about your hero:

It is also worth noting that I wrote in these very pages that Donald Trump “is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief”

14 hours ago, altus said:

Start smaller.

His 'world' could start by not deporting people based on how dark their skin colour is - US warns its ‘darker-skinned’ citizens of Dominican Republic’s migrant crackdown:

How a country chooses to deal with illegal immigration from the basket case economy next door is not my business.

As a guest in the country, I leave it to their democratically elected government.

We have a thriving Haitian community here legally, and thousands of illegal Haitians crossing the border to escape the abject poverty next door.

As far as skin color (there they go again) is concerned, we have whiter Haitians, and blacker Dominicans, hard to tell them apart, except for languge.

In our Haitian community here there is no animosity toward the Dominican Government. Quite the contrary.  They are literally dying to get in! 

Haitians in the Dominican Republic - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Haitians_in_the_Domi...

Human Rights Watch estimated that 70,000 documented Haitian immigrants and 1,930,000 undocumented immigrants were living in Dominican Republic.

‎History · ‎Economic and social issues · ‎Demographics · ‎Notable Haitian Dominicans

Haitians here, blame the U.S. for supporting a series of corrupt governments, with, somewhat surpringly to me, they reserve a special emnity towards the Clintons, for the continuing corruption.

And not surprisingly, mention money and corruption, and can the Clintons be that far behind, for the last 30 years, or so?  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c2oBh1yDhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeKZSz_w-Pk

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

...and highlights your claim was nothing more than the usual load of BS you normally post :?

Your opinion may vary.

Yeah, which is why you've spent the last two years trying to link anything and everything to him, regardless of any relevance whatsoever...

...pull the other one! :loopy:

"[Trump is] stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief"

:?

52 minutes ago, trastrick said:

As a guest in the country, I leave it to their democratically elected government.

Well, in that case thanks for highlighting that your claims are a product of self imposed, wilful ignorance!

You've literally got no idea what's going on on your own doorstep, let alone the wider world. :loopy:

5 minutes ago, Magilla said:

...and highlights your claim was nothing more than the usual load of BS you normally post :?

Yeah, which is why you've spent the last two years trying to link anything and everything to him, regardless of any relevance whatsoever...

...pull the other one! :loopy:

"[Trump is] stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief"

:?

Be interesting to ask Gates today about the merits of Joe and Donald since 2016?  :)

14 minutes ago, Magilla said:

You think his view of Trump would change?

Jeez, talk about not seeing the wood for the trees! :loopy:

I don't do mindreading, amigo!

"Caste out the moat which is in thine own eye, thence shall thou see clearly to caste out the beam which is ........"

Or so you can understand, same to you! With the usual knobs on!  :)

But you should be happy.

You WON!

You got your BidenWorld, and I'm outta there!  :)

Enjoy!

Edited by trastrick

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I don't do mindreading, amigo!

So why pose the question at all... what was the point? :loopy:

"Caste out the moat which is in thine own eye, thence shall thou see clearly to caste out the beam which is ........"

Or so you can understand, same to you! With the usual knobs on!  :)

That you have completely failed to understand the quoted verse, it's relevance to your claims and posts, or see the irony here...

...priceless! :hihi: :loopy:

But you should be happy.

You WON!

You got your BidenWorld, and I'm outta there!  :)

Enjoy!

Stay classy! :hihi: :roll:

Edited by Magilla

Be interesting to ask Gates today about the merits of Joe and Donald since 2016?  :)

Asked how Biden's dealing with national security issues, Gates said:

I think he's doing really well.

I think there's a lot of continuity on several of the really big problems. On China, on Russia, North Korea, I think there's a lot of continuity with the previous administration, in fact, and I think that the tough line that he has taken has been the appropriate one.

As for Trump, in 2016 he called him 'beyond repair', and 'wilfully ignorant about the rest of the world, about our military and its capabilities, and about government itself', and 'a thin-skinned, temperamental, shoot-from-the-hip and lip, uninformed commander-in-chief', while in 2021 Gates stated that Trump was deliberately divisive.   This year Gates said he was 'concerned' about Trump running for president again.

Edited by Guest