Mr Trump - All discussion here

The meeting should be broadcast live around the world, it could be titled

"The Art OF the Deal meets Dr Strangelove"

You can imagine the opening sequence, the tall plump blonde with arms open steps forward, the short plump brunette likes the invitation

and arms open gazes into the loving eyes. A tight embrace, a kiss, so tender so... Fade to black. Later they are skipping hand in hand

through the garden.

The whole world watching on their TVs and smartphones give a collective cheer!

So what's not to like about that?

Was going to point out Putins new nukes display last week,simulated at Florida,no new sanctions threatened on Putin by Trump,just the equivalent of tut-tut.

The best replies I saw were from people involved in the defence or science business in the US. One said something along the lines of:

"So Mr Putin, you claim your new weapons are unstoppable. Actually your old ones were too, our anti missile defences do not work and never have!"

The meeting should be broadcast live around the world, it could be titled

"The Art OF the Deal meets Dr Strangelove"

You can imagine the opening sequence, the tall plump blonde with arms open steps forward, the short plump brunette likes the invitation

and arms open gazes into the loving eyes. A tight embrace, a kiss, so tender so... Fade to black. Later they are skipping hand in hand

through the garden.

The whole world watching on their TVs and smartphones give a collective cheer!

So what's not to like about that?

The bit where the nerve agent takes effect?

I think the Donald has scared rocket man, thus the meeting taking place.

Rocket man says, I have nuclear weapons, but he is trumped by the Donald saying, I have nuclear weapons, but mine work and my button is larger. Or words to that effect.

Angel1.

I think the Donald has scared rocket man, thus the meeting taking place.

Rocket man says, I have nuclear weapons, but he is trumped by the Donald saying, I have nuclear weapons, but mine work and my button is larger. Or words to that effect.

Angel1.

The meeting is not taking place unless the Rocket Man starts de-Nuclearising first,Trump could be in for a long wait for his peace prize.

Well seems Trumps gonnna get his parade

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-is-getting-his-military-parade-but-it-wont-have-tanks/ar-BBK4R71

minus the tanks

LOL

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 21:41 ----------

Former Trump aide Steve Bannon gives a speech to Frances Front National

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/%E2%80%98let-them-call-you-racists%E2%80%99-steve-bannon-delivers-rhetoric-filled-speech-to-france%E2%80%99s-national-front/ar-BBK5s2P

Like everything Trump related, it's a shambles.

Trump's bold stroke on North Korea dissolves into confusion

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/09/white-house-north-korea-meeting-conditions-449448

Yesterday while he was campaigning for his candidate in Pensylvania,he started the usual me,me ,me spouting,but when it got to the wall,he was going to build it,but the bit about Mexico paying for it was missing.:hihi:

LOL Trump talks out of his arse again

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/11/donald-trump-advocates-death-penalty-for-drug-dealers-in-rambling-speech

In a campaign stop three days before a crucial special election for Congress, Donald Trump advocated the death penalty for drug dealers in the course of an hour-long rambling campaign style speech where he bashed television anchors, unveiled his re-election slogan and discussed nuclear arms negotiations with North Korea. He also mentioned the Republican candidate whom he endorsed.

fair enough....but then...

and went on to explain his bafflement that murderers were treated more harshly than drug dealers. “If someone goes and shoots somebody, kills somebody they get the death penalty,” said Trump. In contrast, he noted “a drug dealer will kill 2,000 to 5,000 people during the course of his life”.

LOL, really? ALL drug dealers wares kill 2000 - 5000 people without fail? Oo