Mr Trump - All discussion here

19 minutes ago, RJRB said:

What’s with the condescending “dearie”

That’s as grating as your inappropriate lols and smilies.

I refuse to emulate the "lady" in question who calls serious posters here "arrogant arseholes".

But no matter!  :)

• Sad 1

Just now, trastrick said:

I refuse to emulate the "lady" in question who calls serious posters here "arrogant arseholes".

But no matter!  :)

It was 'provocative arsehole', actually.  And poster singular.

18 minutes ago, Magilla said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks! :hihi:

Posted in error.  Sorry Magilla!

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

A tone that must have gone down a bomb in his role as consultant mediator 

Not necessary!

Nobody who tosses around the word "arsehole" like she? does, would ever get to that level of serious adult discussion of serious adult issues!  :)

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Not necessary!

Nobody who tosses around the word "arsehole" like she? does, would ever get to that level of serious adult discussion of serious adult issues!  :)

Trastrick a bit of subject but Haiti is making the head line news here with the drug gangsters killing for fun , It seems as though the police are in their pay , All the people interviewed want to leave the Country ,Sorry to go of subject , Any feed back in the Dominican Republic ?????

12 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Not necessary!

I'm going to print that one out and frame it.  :hihi:

Anyway. Speaking of serious adult discussion of serious adult issues:

Attempt five: And your comments on your hero wanting to overthrow the constitution are...?  You know, the subject of the post you just quoted?

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

You're not the intended lady in my post, apologies for the confusion. :?

Oh my.  That was my mistake!  I will edit accordingly.  My apologies.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Trastrick a bit of subject but Haiti is making the head line news here with the drug gangsters killing for fun , It seems as though the police are in their pay , All the people interviewed want to leave the Country ,Sorry to go of subject , Any feed back in the Dominican Republic ?????

Yes, I mentioned it to Annie B in the BBC thread.

She posted the BBC link to the report.

It's a true report from my experience, and I'm glad to see it making the News again!

It's old news and has been mentioned from time to time in the MSM, usually in context of earthquakes and hurricanes, but not much reporting done of the political side, due to the fact that the Clinton name is reviled in Haiti, and here in the DR, by folks who have hardly ever heard of Biden or Trump.

(See the Haitian protesters outside the Clinton Foundation Offices.)

To do with the Clinton Foundation's cosy relationship with the current regime, their "investments in Haiti". and subsequent $millions, maybe $billions of dollars in international relief aid, never actually reaching the people.

But don't get me started, I'm busy enough with the latest bruhaha Trump allegations, and I got a real life here!  :)

21 minutes ago, Magilla said:

You're not the intended lady in my post, apologies for the confusion. :?

Lol

Brian Cox diatribe, anyone?  :)

But in this case handled like a normal human being!