Mr Trump - All discussion here

15 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Who is "...we..."?

This is not a game and you are not a voter or a Republican.

Thanks to Trump your assertion that Biden's "... party is staring at some horrendous generic ballot numbers, too: (Republicans vs Democrats) A seven-point (Republican) lead among registered voters, which balloons to 13 points among the likeliest voters...", became a ripple.

Have Trumps chances of becoming the oldest ever President improved?

"We" in quotes, means those of us who endorsed Trump's foreign and domestic policies, that kept the World at relative peace and prosperity for 4 brief years!

But he's facing what I think are unsurmountable odds to be re-elected.

The reality is, the progressive movement is strong, even within my friends in the West, and it is indeed a force to be reckoned with!

But, as an optimist I hold out hope, that the West can return to peace and prosperity for all, one day!

And I won't  write Trump off,  until they can actually put him in jail!

Edited by trastrick

18 minutes ago, trastrick said:

"We" in quotes, means those of us who endorsed Trump's foreign and domestic policies, that kept the World at relative peace and prosperity for 4 brief years!

Foreign policies that failed at every turn, while alienating US allies.

Domestic policies that... completely failed at the first major hurdle. :roll:

Prosperity built on debt.

About as daft and logically disconnected from reality as trying to claim "no new pandemics under Biden"! :loopy:

But he's facing what I think are unsurmountable odds to be re-elected.

All of them of his own making, a result of his actions and claims.

The reality is, the progressive movement is strong, even within my friends in the West, and it is indeed a force to be reckoned with!

It's called "progress"... who knew? :roll:

But, as an optimist I hold out hope, that the West can return to peace and prosperity for all, one day!

...given the massive debt your preferred candidates have consistantly realised over the years... no thanks.

And I won't  write Trump off,  until they can actually put him in jail!

Trump loves the poorly educated :hihi:

12 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Time out for you, pal.

So.. the usual, when confronted with the reality of any given claim you make...

...so sad! :(

12 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You don't pass the Turing Test!

(Look it up)  :)

Well, no, I'm not a machine...

...but thanks for highlighting your inability to understand the purpose of the test, in it's entirety! :loopy:

Something, something... education! :hihi:

4 hours ago, Magilla said:

...and Trump out of the WH, with one of the worst track records of any president, ever! :thumbsup:

...but in Utah, now more electable than Trump! :hihi:

Vigorous new Dem leadership to help clean up that massive red trickle!  I'm sure he'll have plenty still to do after wiping that up with his hanky, what with the clown car due in January. 🤡

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

Vigorous new Dem leadership to help clean up that massive red trickle!  I'm sure he'll have plenty still to do after wiping that up with his hanky, what with the clown car due in January. 🤡

That "red trickle",  has a Plan B. like all good strategic planning!

DeSantis has broken into the RealClear Politics National Polling Averages.

In a remarkable way!

He's the only politician, out of all politicians, left and right with a plus Favorability Rating.

He doesn't have Trump's big mouth to get him into trouble with the "woke" lot, but he's for the Trump domestic and foreign policies I like to see in a Leader of The Free World!

A new target of the Left!

The attempted take down of this guy is going to be MONUMENTAL!

Will they succeed?

Hang on to your hats, and enjoy the ride!  :)

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

In a remarkable way!

Not quite, he didn't "break into" anything, what really happened is that since Trump just cut his own throat someone started doing polls.

However, if you click on the Economist/YouGov poll from the RCP site, it reveals that RCP's numbers for the sampling period... appear to be of registered voters, not the general population. :?

Still... a positive spread on balance, but underwater with women, black and Hispanic voters.

According to the Economist/YouGov poll, he's underwater with almost everyone... the only really notable exception being white men (mostly aged 65+) :?

He's the only politician, out of all politicians, left and right with a plus Favorability Rating.

Not all politicians... just the tiny subset in RCP's favourability polls... and he has a positive "spread", not rating... quite different.

So... in terms of people who might actively go out and vote for him... well, he's now beating Trump, that much is true :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

In a remarkable way!

He doesn't have Trump's big mouth to get him into trouble with the "woke" lot, but he's for the Trump domestic and foreign policies I like to see in a Leader of The Free World!

Will they succeed?

Having seemingly abandoned Trump (together with many others including former staff ) you really ought to start a DeSantis thread so that you can spread your views to an unenlightened audience in the U.K.

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

In a remarkable way!

Will they succeed?

I already have a good supply of popcorn.

It's going to be wild.

More classified documents found in Trump's possession after he claimed everything had been handed over.

Donald Trump’s lawyers found at least two more documents bearing classification markings inside boxes at a storage unit in Florida when they searched through items that were brought from the White House at the end of his administration, one source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.

The new discovery could exacerbate the former president’s legal exposure after the FBI seized 103 documents marked classified at his Mar-a-Lago resort in August as part of the justice department’s criminal investigation into the possible unauthorized retention of national security information and obstruction of justice.

The presence of documents marked classified in a second location beyond Mar-a-Lago, earlier reported by the Washington Post, appears to confirm the justice department’s suspicions, communicated to Trump’s lawyers in October, that Trump possessed additional government records.

I wonder what additional stuff he has squirrelled away elsewhere.