Mr Trump - All discussion here

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

Citizen Trump is alleged to have slept with a hooker, then paid her to keep quiet about it! violating FEC Campaign Regulations and State Laws

No kidding!

Sleezy, yep, but law breaking?

What's been reported here is that the current indictment is not for using a prostitute and paying hush money, but for declaring the money used as a business expense.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tyke02 said:

What's been reported here is that the current indictment is not for using a prostitute and paying hush money, but for declaring the money used as a business expense.

Correct. 

I know little about Trump and care even less. 

But I don't doubt the American Establishment are desperate to stop him standing for president again, by fair means or foul.

17 hours ago, Tyke02 said:

And how many politicians, and business CEO's, Union Leaders hire their own, "Interns", "secretaries" and "admin assistants?

There's another cottage industry there for the lawyers,, if you wanna start lifting all the rocks!  :)

Hey, seen that new assistant?

Yep, smokin' hot!

What does she do, exactly?  :)

11 hours ago, sibon said:

Stormy is pretty feisty, isn’t she.

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-indictment-stormy-daniels-says-legal-process-will-spark-violence-injuries-and-death-12846685

She’s got a fair chance of being attacked by one of Trump’s many crazies. Yet she’s still prepared to do the right thing.

Nice one.

Tried googling Trumpicide. 378 hits.

Googled Arkancide, got many more.

There's even a song and a WIKI page!

:)

Arkancide - Song Download from ...

JioSaavn

https://www.jiosaavn.com › ... › Arkancide

Clinton body count conspiracy theory

Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Clinton_body_count...

The Clinton body count is a conspiracy theory that baselessly asserts former U.S. President Bill Clinton and wife, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary ...

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

Correct. 

I know little about Trump and care even less. 

But I don't doubt the American Establishment are desperate to stop him standing for president again, by fair means or foul.

Astute observation, Anna!

As in any means to an end!

And, "At all costs!"

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

And how many politicians, and business CEO's, Union Leaders hire their own, "Interns", "secretaries" and "admin assistants?

There's another cottage industry there for the lawyers,, if you wanna start lifting all the rocks!  :)

Hey, seen that new assistant?

Yep, smokin' hot!

What does she do, exactly?  :)

I don't know how often that happens. If it does, having them on the payroll would make it harder to detect and prove.

In any event "other people do the same as I did and they haven't been caught" is not much of a defence when you get to court.

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Tried googling Trumpicide. 378 hits.

Googled Arkancide, got many more.

There's even a song and a WIKI page!

:)

I have no idea what you are talking about but very pleased for you

🙂