Mr Trump - All discussion here

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I think the more powerful and influential you are; the more you get away with stuff.

In my book, that shouldn’t be the case, Trump should be subject to the same standards are the poorest, least influential US citizen.

I agree .  Bidens lot seem to be getting a free pass 

Just now, Waldo said:

I think the more powerful and influential you are; the more you get away with stuff.

In my book, that shouldn’t be the case, Trump should be subject to the same standards are the poorest, least influential US citizen.

Lol

Like these folk?

Bragg decides which laws he will enforce and prosecute!

Newsweek

"Just days after he was sworn in, Bragg issued a memo saying that he would not prosecute a list of crimes — including prostitution, trespassing, resisting arrest and most misdemeanors — in the interest of "safety and fairness" while noting racial disparities in incarceration. He walked back some of the memo under pressure one month later, but his critics say his measures have encouraged crime.

"Bragg's position on law enforcement is in the mold of other Georg Soros-backed DAs, including Kim Foxx in Chicago, George Gascon, who survived a recall effort in Los Angeles, and Chesa Boudin, the San Francisco DA who was successfully recalled. Soros, a billionaire progressive philanthropist, helped fund their elections through various non-profits and political action committees. In the case of Bragg, the progressive PAC, Color of Change, backed by Soros according to OpenSecrets.org, donated about $500,000 to Bragg's campaign.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I agree .  Bidens lot seem to be getting a free pass 

The problem is; politics should absolutely not enter in to it.

Some people will be concerned because they want one political faction to be punished, and the other to get away with stuff.

Other people will be more concerned over the fact that there is an iniquitous justice system at work; and see that as the main issue.

Two very different perspectives.

Just now, Waldo said:

The problem is; politics should absolutely not enter in to it.

No *****, Sherlock!  :)

But then there's reality!

Do you believe that the 7 year continuous, and endless, failed partisan attempts to jail an innocent man, on charges found the be hoaxes.or without evidence after full In vestigations, and deprive voters of their Presidential voting preference is "equal justice under the law"?

Edited by trastrick

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Your question presupposes (and even states) he is innocent. Evidence to back up you claim please?

… and before you try it, lack of evidence of guilt is not evidence of innocence.

Does that count for Biden and his cohorts?

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Does that count for Biden and his cohorts?

OMG, you guys, how many times do I have to state, the same standards should apply to all citizens?

For clarity; I think Trump is a <something I would flush>, and, I would not vote Democrat if I was a US citizen.

Same standards should (in my view) be applied irrespective of an individual’s political affiliation or position in society.

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

OMG, you guys, how many times do I have to state, the same standards should apply to all citizens?

For clarity; I think Trump is a <something I would flush>, and, I would not vote Democrat if I was a US citizen.

Same standards should (in my view) be applied irrespective of an individual’s political affiliation or position in society.

:thumbsup:

Just now, Waldo said:

Your question presupposes (and even states) he is innocent. Evidence to back up you claim please?

… and before you try it, lack of evidence of guilt is not evidence of innocence.

Under U.S. Law you are presumed to be innocent unless found Guilty in a duly constituted Court of Law!

Even people with half a brain knows the burden of proof in a court of law lies with the prosecution.

Do the words, "Beyond a Shadow of Doubt", ring any bells?  :)

What you fantasize in your head, is not relevant, or reality!  :)

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Under U.S. Law you are presumed to be innocent unless found Guilty in a duly constituted Court of Law!

Even people with half a brain knows the burden of proof in a court of law lies with the prosecution.

Do the words, "Beyond a Shadow of Doubt", ring any bells?  :)

What you fantasize in your head, is not relevant, or reality!  :)

I was taking ‘innocent’ to mean factually innocent, as opposed to legally ‘innocent’.

Maybe if you said “legally ‘innocent’” you would have communicated your meaning in a less ambiguous way.