Mr Trump - All discussion here

It's hard to find a clean link to the entire Trump CNN Town Hall Meeting, without the snips and edits, and "juicy bits" served up by one's favorite news outlet, and their "mansplainers".

For most, these days,  that passes as the "news".

But for anybody who wants to understand why folks would vote for Trump, or vote against him, the entire uninterrupted broadcast can be found here:

Edited by trastrick

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/11/toe-curlingly-bad-television-trumps-torturous-town-hall-backfires-on-cnn

All you need to know about the racist Guardian.

Trump called the police officer a thug, didn't mention his race.... but according to the Guardian...

"Trump called a Black police officer a “thug”. 

Their quench for race baiting is disgraceful. I don't know how they get away with it.

21 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Do you always side with sex offenders?

Is there a reason why you would do such an unsavoury thing?

Not at all !

I'm with the Jury on this one. :)

He was found "liable" of sexual abuse, and should face the legal consequences.

But as long as the case is under appeal..........who knows?

20 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I can think of a couple.

You've got a dirty mind!  :)

Edited by trastrick

Why do so many foreigners support Trump in his quest to be the oldest President of his country- ever?

Why do so many  apologise for his confirmed sexual abuse? 

Why blame the jury, the judge, the legal system, the city, the state, the region instead of the perpetrator of sexual abuse?

Why do so many still blame the victim in cases of sexual abuse?

What has happened so that an electorate accepts a liar, a cheat, a misogynist and an anti democracy advocate?

Would these people do the same for potential leaders of their own countries who were found to be abusers?

What happened?

At least in Wales and Scotland political leaders resign even though not directly responsible. 

Mr. Trump upset a lot of people in senior positions by making what he thought were necessary changes to the system.

This in turn made others afraid of losing their positions.

This latest civil case has been criticised because it is so long since the alleged offence took place.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

Judging by Trump's demonstrated penchant for beautiful women, I'd tend to agree that a then 53 year old feminist, was not "his type".

Trump's video deposition for the trial shows him mistaking a photograph of his accuser for his second wife Marla Maples. I'm sure the jury will have taken that into account when judging the veracity his claim that she was "not his type". Anybody believing his claim after that can only be considered wilfully gullible.

So Trumps been at a special interview on that bastion of "fake news" CNN, funny how its ok when it suits.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65553964

Read on twitter that he will vote for the US to default on its debt ceiling, called out on the fact that while president he said you shouldnt use the debt ceiling as a negotiating wedge, his answer was......I'm not president.

Thats his answer, so hes happy for millions to lose their jobs, lose savings, pay more on mortgages, everything to cost more, less borrowing all because...hes not president.

shows the lack of empathy and nastiness of the man.