Mr Trump - All discussion here

Trump has always professed his patriotism to the USA, so it does seem strange that he would put the USA in a vulnerable position & at a security risk by taking thousands of pages of sensitive documents, including the USA's nuclear capability & response to various threats to his Florida home. 

However having stated the above, the same groups clamouring for his arrest & imprisonment, also seem to be the groups that are defending the likes of Julian Assange & Edward Snowden & lauding them for releasing US secret documents. 

Edited by Baron99

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

The Left are eminently predictable!

This just in!

Rep. Nancy Mace: Every Time We Discover Proof Of Biden Family Corruption, There's An Indictment Of Donald Trump

"Two days ago, I said this would happen on the day we either held in contempt Christopher Wray with the FBI, or we got access to those documents. I predicted it, and it came true. This is a banana republic. I just can not believe this is actually happening. He's trying to take out his political opponent," she told FNC's Harris Faulkner on Thursday night.

"Every time Biden comes under the microscope, every time we show corruption by Joe Biden and his family there’s an indictment on Donald Trump... I can't believe this is happening," she said".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/06/09/rep_nancy_mace_every_time_we_discover_biden_family_corruption_theres_an_indictment_of_donald_trump.html

Like night follows day, love!  :)

I suppose the reverse is also true .

Both characters have their flaws so attacks based on truth ,rumour or lies will be the order of the day.

To suggest that this strategy is the province of only one side i.e. the left 😊is ridiculous.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Trump has always professed his patriotism to the USA, so it does seem strange that he would put the USA in a vulnerable position & at a security risk by taking thousands of pages of sensitive documents, including the USA's nuclear capability & response to various threats to his Florida home. 

However having stated the above, the same groups clamouring for his arrest & imprisonment, also seem to be the groups that are defending the likes of Julian Assange & Edward Snowden & lauding them for releasing US secret documents. 

Trump has owned those classified documents legally, while in office, so, like any President, he can technically be considered a security threat at any time, in or out of office.. The Nations secrets are in his head. The "documents" are irrelevant to any charges under the Espionage Act, unless they can come up with some evidence he was engaged in some treasonous activity, it's just more "alleged" nonsense.

On the other hand, there's a question of whether Joe Biden, as a Senator and Vice President, had such legal authority to obtain and retain classified documents.

As to the comparable risk?

Biden's trove was accessible to Hunter, who we all know was trading influence with the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians, some of the U.S.A's mortal enemies.

Trump faces thirty one federal criminal charges for the Willful retention of national defense information, documents about which Trump asked his lawyers "Wouldn't it be better if we just told them we don't have anything here?"    

The documents were top level documents he was no longer cleared to have or see e.g  identified weak points in and places that would be vulnerable to and during a nuclear attack.   

He lied when he claimed that he had de-classified them.

He did not hand them back when asked nicely.

He did not hand them back when legally required to do so

He knew they were there, admitted having them and used an accomplice moved them and hide them from the FBI.

Being such a boastful dick and succer for flattery, ongoing investigations have so far jailed one and deported two. On top of the hundreds of foreign visitors there had or were at least 81 foreign nationals working  in  the house. “Any competent foreign intelligence service, whether those belonging to China, those belonging to Iran, to Cuba, certainly including Russia are … and were interested in gaining access to Mar-a-Lago,” Peter Strzok, former deputy assistant director of counter-intelligence at the FBI.

For Trump every cloud has a silver lining and so far he has collected $4million for his defence and hidden political accounts in his attempt to become America's oldest ever President.

Edited by Annie Bynnol
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, trastrick said:

I was delivering newspapers at the time, and I remember it very well!  :)

Feel free to dissemble to yourself!  :)

I've no more time for your nonsense (for now!)  :)

I was crapping my self at the time LOL

Energy Bunny Trump gave 2 consecutive Rally speeches last night, before huge crowds. One in Georgia, and then one in North Carolina.

Each, one and a half hours long! (Try THAT Joe!  :) )

Now for any fair minded folk out there, who want to know why Trump is leading the pack in the race for the 2024 Presidential Election, you can see for yourself!

Then compare his entire speech with the hit jobs, edits, quotes, you'll inevitably be seeing in the Fake News!

They live on a different planet!  :)

Edited by trastrick

It’s not difficult to play to a crowd of adoring fans.

The Nuremburg rallies provided a similar experience.

Take away the self pitying bits and claims of a witch hunt then 10 minutes would be adequate.

I see the claims that the last election was stolen continue to sell the T shirts.

The circus was in town

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Take away the self pitying bits and claims of a witch hunt then 10 minutes would be adequate.

I see the claims that the last election was stolen continue to sell the T shirts.

The circus was in town

Sniff.  Sniff.  Sniff sniff sniff.

31 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The circus was in town

Nuremburg? :)

I thought his daughter and son in law were Jewish?

Edited by trastrick